Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Happy I am on clomid as well. she recently increased from 50 mg to 100 and I don't have any noticeable changes which worries me, how ever I am ovulating. I believe the fibroids are really blocking me. I want to be pregnant so bad. I have had a myomectomy and the fibroids came back so I need to make a baby before lots return.

User image

8 years ago

Just got off the phone with the Doctor. Waiting on a call back.. They might still want me to come in tomorrow for a blood test to rule it out..

8 years ago

Shanta - how many follicles have you been getting on the clomid? And how big do they get? Fibroids are rough but lots of women don't know they have them until they go for their first pregnancy scan and find them incidentally - so it can happen for you!! I have a friend who recently had a myomectomy and the recovery was difficult for her - was it for you as well?

The only symptoms I had from clomid was the pressure from expanding ovaries but I always feel ovulation and lots of people don't...so I'm hoping you'll be surprised with good follicles at your next ultrasound!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Hello, (7/8dpo dep on app)

Happy. I'm glad things are looking up for you and you are feeling a lot more positive about it all. Do big follicles produce big eggs? Hope you feel less bloated soon. Good luck Hon

39. You were getting a positive on the same tests as holly was using and the blue one, did the doc explain why? Strange you and holly going through the same thing this month, how are you holding up?

Holly. A blood test should answer all your questions so maybe it would be a good idea. I wish we had that option over here.

Pink. Bought some baby oil yesterday to remove residue painlessly, dh suggested wd 40 as I used it a couple of days ago to remove stickers my wee minx had put on Windows. Men???? You having fun?

Shanta. Good luck not testing until Wed, . I can never wait but I don't get upset when I get a bfn so I don't get that downside. Good luck for when you test Have you spoke to your doc about problems that can happen when using clomid is you have fibroids? It can make them worse or stop ovulation with some women. If you get any problems contact your doc and ask about metaformin as an alternative. Don't mean to worry you, it's just so you can keep an eye out.

Afm. Breasts are super sensitive and full at the moment, no other side effects. Going to bake cookies with ds tomorrow so oops to the healthy diet! We have snow here, wth???? Middle of spring and my garden is a carpet of snow with daffodils poking through, go figure. Anyone else get snow? I want some warm sunshine.
Have a fun filled weekend everyone xx

8 years ago • Post starter

GIRLS, I am really struggling to keep up with all your writings.

holly The first cycle temping can be a bit of a rolercoaster. Looking at your temps I don't really see a pattern. It looks like either your temping is inconsistent or you didn't get OV yet.

welcome Rkhan

kai everything will be ok, you will see. Cheering for your bean :)

Shanta,39 sending sticky vibes and baby dust your way

Kerzie, sensitive breast can be a pain, I think I once heard of using Vaseline to avoid chaffing.
No snow in here, I am buying flower seeds all the time. Now that I have a garden I can plant to my hearts content.

CD32 and no Ovu yet for me though cervix sugests third surge happening, hope that this one will end with O.
I am looking at some of your charts... how do you manage to BD so often? O_o I am tired already, true that the cycle is long... but still.
I am frustrated because some of you managed to start another cycle while I still didn't even get ovu on mine.

Have a next week off work. DD is off school. Hope the weather will be ok so we can go out.

8 years ago

Good evening ladies (CD8)
Kerzie, WD40 is great stuff I like your mans thinking ve got a few cans, you need a health warning on those super nips of yours, snow wow, been raining off n on here but expecting sunshine tom with lots of BDing I hope, feel so swollen and heavy at mo, hoping thats follies ready??? still waiting for sperm result and worried I may have taken the clomid for no reason if its bad, he is still taking his wellman tabs and ginseng
Holly let us know how you get on with bloods
Have a nice weekend ladies

8 years ago

I woke up this morning to AF, 1 day earlier than my expected date for AF. I'm so bummed. Not to mention I ruined so many tests, I knew I shouldn't have been testing everyday but I couldn't handle the wait. I think it's time to bite the bullet and see a fertility center. I have already done my testing ( i'm clean) but DH needs to give his donation still. Here's hoping for a 2017 baby, good luck to all you ladies on dpo days, sending babydust your way!

8 years ago

So sorry rkhan

8 years ago

Feeling cramps, tired, and waiting for AF... Watching movies with my honey. :-)
Have a wonderful night gals!!!! -x-x-x-

8 years ago

hey Ladies, Happy I have been on since December and I have only had blood work done to test my PROGESTERONE and FSH AND LH is that the follicles as I dot recall her really breaking the test down to me. But i did look up the numbers and they were good.
thanks for all the well wishes ladies. It it shard not to test right away but I don't like to see the negative :(... im thinking im testing again on Tuesday.

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo