Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi All, goodness me what a lot has happened since I was on. Congratulations to all the BFP's, I'm a bit confused who's got what, but wish you all .

So after a weekend of frenetic , I am now exhausted, walking with a limp and in the 2ww!

I've just used the progesterone cream and will carry on till due date and see what the test says!

Kerzie, you best still be on here sweetheart, I followed you from the old forum!!

Lots of

7 years ago

hey ladies this is my last full week of school and then i will no longer have a job...im not going to stress as whats for me will be for me. Cycle due today if im not preggo so im praying it doesn't. I dont have any symptoms not tired or dull cramps or nothing...so we will see..have a great day and week ladies!!

User image

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Teacher I actually laughed when I read about you walking with a limp. You and Shanta know how to get it in (pun intended) lol.
Best wishes to you both!

Shanta waiting to see your test today.

I am cd13 I have no idea how many dpo I am.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!

7 years ago

thanks 39 yes i have no problem in that area the eggs and sperm just need to connect and work..lol hopefully ill get what i want today and not the

Im so nervous im gonna get a period..ugggg

User image

7 years ago

Afternoon (CD2)

Pink. My bro in law goes to steam punk parties, will get him to pass your site around. I have to ask, is that where your oh goes when you fall out? Our fall out more often, lol. When I suggested playing naughty nurse getting a costume would be so easy. We spent an hr yesterday with pants over our trousers and t towels pinned to our tops playing superheroes with our ds. How are you doing? Are you doing the marathon?

39. Every day when you come home from work get a drink and sit on your deck with your feet up, even if it's only for five mins. We will all be with you in spirit. We are in the 50's at the moment, it's not very often we get 75+ but a girl can dream. I love feeling the heat of the Sun heat my shoulders ......and back to reality.

Miracle. I turned 44 in February, still young at heart even if I do have a few Grey's. Age doesn't bother me though, science changes its opinion so often that I've decided to use common sense. If I make my eggs and body as healthy as possible I have no reason not to try. What is your puppy called?

Shanta. What is the Ronald McDonald house? Gather you don't turn up at your local McDonald's and decide to do a shift. Symptoms don't mean anything, we are all still crossing fingers for your bfp and new job. Bet you have been running to the toilet all day looking for blood, have you got your test in for the morning?

Teacher. Still here and thanks I laughed too that must have been some session!! You certainly deserve a bfp after all that effort, let's hope the cream helps. So when your not limping what do you get up to? xx

Afm. Came on full af yesterday, no warning or spotting but I'm ok about it. Planned my move for next cycle which is back on vitex and progesterone cream. Need to look up if I can take macca and vitex together or have to choose? Lost the extra extra weight I gained when I had pleurisy so now for the hard bit.
Can you all put where you are in your cycle at top of page I'm completely lost. Good luck to everyone xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Afternoon lovlies (CD9)
Oh Shanta bless you, you have been so patient not testing, im soo excited for you and got everything crossed, tons of & your way
Kerzie i got my new tabs to start today yay, hopeully 3 months from now they will be working, (ill certainly be rattling by then) and I get a Ive heard of the steam punk theme and like the sound of it, yes thats his house and I did live there with him and my youngest daughter for a year but there was so many probs with it the insurance company have paid for him to move out for a while whilst they get everything fixed up properly, we dont want to move back there together, (it was very haunted and I got neg vibes there alot) so hopefully a year from now he will have sold it and we have something so we can move back in together and maybe get married (with baby????), my house has got my 3 older girls in it and no room for a man lol, (well only at weekends when all their bfs stay and my OH)
How are you feeling Miracle, has it sunk in yet? Who have you told, what a lovely exciting time for you
Teacher you norty girl, off to the head teachers office lol, nah not really, good girl and good luck, I know that horse riding walk well
Miracle yes theres our lovely Ania, Frsty, Xoxo that all have their and Im 46 years young just last week, still trying and not given up, yet!
Kerzie good for you girl, chin up and next cycle new plan of action, damn witch is a bitch, I hope its your last for 9 months
Baby and 39, where are you at ladies, any news? 39 is it time for you now if Cd13? We did at weekend and hes heading over early Thurs so we can get it on all weekend, guess it will be my turn to walk like john wayne next weekend
to all -x-x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

The Ronald McDonald house is a place where families stay when they have a love one with serious health issues stay while they are in the hospital. Kerzie you sure guessed it ive been to the bathroom more times than i can count today....then i left my lunch at home and eating popcorn..Im so hungry..lol
Im getting my test when i get off today so it will be ready in the morn.

User image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

Teacher - In Rihana's voice...work, work, work. Ha! Now its just limp, limp, limp. Can't think of a better teadon to have a limp.

Shanta- Wishing you a BFP...there is still hope.

Me- I have thrown myself into excersing and decorating home until I csn start TTC'ing again.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Meant reason instead of teadon...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

Hey girls, been absent because of busy and tired (surprisingly I am mostly tired in the middle of the day)

Having scan on thursday, will let you know how it goes.

Shanta I am totally cheerigh you up with waiting. Hope for a BFP!!!

Teachermum, I do know what you mean, had a limp in my step on few occasions myself ;)

Pinky, Kerzie, so glad you stayed. Can't imagine this place without you.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for all the girls.

And I'm tired already. Goodight.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo