Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink, thanks... I least I got to the root of them problem. As far as your q - it's a blood test and I don't think there is a way to know without actually testing. Sometimes you can suspect it by the symptoms such as spotting in a luteal phase. When I had my ultrasound my obgyn said that I was about to ovulate in the next few days. From what I read that doesn't really mean I really did. They egg might have not been released. Some doctors test for progesterone to see if you indeed ovulated. Not her

Since my chances were close to none all these months clomid indeed may increase my chances. I realize it may not happen the first month but at least my chances will be that of a "regular" woman who is TTC. From the spotting calculator I had 4% chances now with clomid may give me the 25%. That's all I really want. Just a regular chance. I'm prepared for more months of TTC but I'm not prepared to wait and to later find out it was for nothing. Ok done rambling on. Sorry just really frustrated.

Also, I don't know if you ladies know but you can have a "monitored" iui cycle. In this case you have to go in every day to check the follicle size etc. I will def do it this way so I know exactly what's happening "in there" :)))

8 years ago

yes i agree jandei, wouldnt it be great if docs actually listened to us now n again and in the begining lol

8 years ago

Yes pink that's the problems with some doctors. Nothing worse than when you don't trust your doctor and her's/his opinion and judgment

8 years ago

Pink - this was my second month taking clomid. 50mg on cd5-9, with ultrasound for cyst check on cd3 before they give you a prescription, then second ultrasound cd10/11 to check for follicles. Last month I had 3 beautiful follicles on the left, but that's the side with a blocked tube so we did not ever trigger or do iui. This month all the same except cd11 showed 4 follicles 14, 15, 17, and 20mm. So trigger with ovidrel 5000units at 8pm the same day for iui at 8am cd13 (36 hours after trigger).
If AF shows up, we will go back to RE to discuss next steps...I think we may go to IVF since I would have to skip every other month doing iui with this blocked tube. Will keep you posted on her recommendations.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Jandei - it's amazing how understanding what the problem is is so much different that suspecting a problem but not having a name for it. Now it's just about moving forward.

And I ordered the red ginseng extract tea...can't do anything but help!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Jandei - it's amazing how understanding what the problem is is so much different that suspecting a problem but not having a name for it. Now it's just about moving forward.

8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago

Have no idea why that posted so many times :-)

8 years ago

@ happy days,
I'm sorry to here about you BFN. It's not too late. Remember I had one two days before 12 BFP's. Also clomid doesn't work for everyone. My sister tried clomid too and it didn't work because ur tubes were blocked so she ended up having to do IVF.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo