Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Holly - congratulations!! Sending

39 - thanks for the positive eneRay and hope you're feeling better.

Kerzie - thanks! I'll hoe for a sticky bean but got some disappointing news at the iui...

Hope you ladies can give your opinions.
When they did thy semen analysis this time we actually got asked if DH could recollect a sample because there were only 2 million motile sperm in the sample...the last 2 samples were 18 and 19 million. We were so disappointed. So he did the recollect and total with both was 3.4 million. Such a lower number than we have had before!

The things we did differently this cycle were 1. He took fertility supplements suggested by acupuncturist 2. Red ginseng extract tea daily. 3. BD 6 and 4 days before iui (they told us to abstain 2-5 days prior to iui) and the other samples were 6 and 5 days abstinence without BD in the week prior.

I know it only takes one sperm to catch the egg, but seems like our chances are not great. IVF will be next, but so hard when our bodies betray us despite best efforts...green juice, extra vitamins, acupuncture, flax and Brewers yeast, Brussels sprouts and asparagus, and so much more time than other people ever devote to trying to get pregnant.

Thanks for listening.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

39 - that was supposed to be positive energy :-/

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Aww Happydays, Im still waiting for dh sperm result, already waited 2 months for test now they say we got to wait another 2-4 for result, meanwhile taking clomid and it could all be for nothing, its a bloody joke, prob no help at all but been on tv here today in UK, tomatoes have proven to raise mens sperm mobility/count etc by 70% Lycopene http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2620676/How-eating-tomatoes-increase-male-fertility-Key-compound-fruit-boost-sperm-count-70.html, sorry my lovely, I have kinda got to the stage now if it happens great but not gettig hopes up, didnt last month even when there was a line on 2 diff tests -x-

8 years ago

Praying for you HappyDays and pinkster! I wish I could make it better for you! Sending oxoxoxo
BTW-my husband is taking same supplements. He eats a salad with tomatotes/avocadoes everyday. For breakfast we eat oatmeal/bananas/strawberries/blueberries. We eat a lot of salmon, red meat not too much, mainly chicken/fish, all of our produce is Organic. We hardly eat bread. We eat jasmine rice. Lots of fresh fruit/vegetables. Hope this helps!!!

Have it set up to go see Doctor tomorrow for blood test in morning! with blood work!!!!!!

8 years ago

Your be fine Hollyc -x-

8 years ago

Holly let us know about your blood work. Sounds like you and dh are doing everything right.

Happy stay encouraged! It only takes one determined sperm. I think you still have a great chance.

Pink thank you for the article...good to know. Pink when you start feeling like "whatever" that's when it happens. BFP!

I am ordering some D3 and going to try to get back to doing my yoga and meditation. Has anyone tried the fertility meditation? I think it is free. http://www.circlebloom.com/fertilityfree/
I think Happy could definitely benefit because they have one for people going through IUI/IVF. I am a true advocate of meditation.

Showers of Blessings and baby dust ladies!!

8 years ago

Good Evening Ladies,

A warm welcome to all the newbies. Sending your way.

Holly - on your . How exciting and wishing you a .

Happy - It sounds as if you are doing everything right. It's great that you have a cooperative and supportive DH. to you both.

Kerzie, 39 and Pink - Hope you ladies are doing well. I ran across this quote and thought about you guys.

"God answers in 3 ways
He says Yes and gives you what you want
He says No and gives you something better
He says Wait and gives you the best"

Stay encouraged ladies your time will come and when it does...this forum is sure to jump for joy.

Here is wishing EVERYONE waiting the very BEST! to you all.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Thank you Mico! How are you doing?

8 years ago

Mico you made me cry thank you so much, going to put it on the wall next to my bed as a reminder to never loose hope.
How are you? I hope everything is going well

Congratulations holly wishing you a
I didn't mean to sound like a downer it just I got so excited for pink when it happened to her and felt so guilty when it didn't work out. Let us know how you get on at the docs, you must be so excited xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Happy, I'm not ignoring your post I just need to look into it a wee bit more before I can comment. Sending sticky vibes and loads of distressing hugs

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo