Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Kerzie Happy Birthday All the best to you! I wish all your dreams come true!

Ladies af arrived yesterday cd32 with the most painful cramps ever (rarely get any at all) If it wasn't for the spotting I would say the vitex helped as my lp was exactly 14 days although not really sure how to count my lp with the spotting. I was told to take vitex all month long even through af for 3 months and then take breaks while on af. Will see how it goes this month.

Pinkster - what days are you taking clomid? My doc said 5 though 9 for me.

8 years ago

Hiya Jandei, ive got 5 tabs to take days 2-6 if AF ever arrives lol

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Happy Happy Birthday Kerzie!
You are an Aquarius. That explains your positive disposition. My husband is an Aquarius, his birthday is the 13th. I would love to be able to say we are pregnant as a birthday gift.

Jandei sorry AF reared her head. I took vitex for 3 months.

I am 5dpo. I just started using natural progesterone cream and it has my bbt higher than it has ever been. We only did the deed twice so not sure how things will go. I was feeling terribly ill but couldn't really describe it other than I feel sick. I think it was some bad food though but I am pumping myself with zinc and vitamin c. Other than that just the normal sore boobs.

Pink I hope this is your month.

Where is Frannie?

8 years ago

Happy Birthday Kerzie!

Good Luck 39 and Pink!

Jandei, sorry to hear about that witch:(

39, Your soft cup experience was soooo funny. I was cracking up laughing.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

AF showed at last ouchy so will start the Clomid tom

8 years ago

Good luck with the clomid pinkster! Keep us posted.

8 years ago

LOL I've found you now too! I've been a little MIA trying to relax in regards to TTC.
Happy Birthday Kerzie...we are so close! Mine was Feb. 6th! Seems dh and I timed our bd well this month...at least according to my O day. Wouldn't that be nice to have a bfp because of my birthday celebration?! Dh made me an awesome dinner of steak and scallops so he got a little sumpthin sumpthin. ; )
ATM I am 3dpo and patiently waiting for test day.
Hope you lovely ladies are doing well. Praying for some bfps with healthy 9 months! Xoxo

User Image

8 years ago

Aww sounds fab babyangel, my lovely, well just taken my 1st clomid tablet, me and dh laughed and said it looks like a target on the tablet, they must be like bullets going straight to the ovaries hahahaha, he said oh will your boobs get even bigger and I said well yea if I get preggers lol , thank you micorazoncito & Jandei, yes I will let you know how I get on, I told dh I will be fertile between 5-10 days aftertaking last tablet, he thought I said I will be fertile for 10 days and been thinking all night 'how will I manage it for 10 days' hahaha plonka
Love n luck to all you wonderful ladies -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Best wishes Baby Angel!!

Pink let us know what kind of side effects you experience from clomid.

8 years ago

Hello ladies,
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, had a lovely time. My ds woke me up to go see the cake, he was so excited about getting a bit that I had to give him the tiniest slice after breakfast. I opted for Chinese take away and a movie, it was too cold out and I didn't want to go back out.

Pink, I like the sound of fertility bullets , you will have to keep us updated with how you feel on them. I hope you have no side effects and get your .
I remember the days when bd'ing for 10 days in a row would not have been a big deal, when did life get so busy? I can only imagine your dh face, it made me laugh.

Jandei, Sorry to hear you are having a witch of an af, it's bad enough being disappointed never mind being in pain. You don't start your new cycle until you have a flow of blood, spotting does not count so your luteal phase continues until full bleeding happens. I only realised this a few months ago, I used to count spotting as CD1. Remember it to take clomid and vitex together, they can cancel each other out. Try taking a higher dose of vit b6 while on clomid to keep your luteal phase as long as possible.

39, Happy birthday to your dh
8dpo, how are you feeling? Progesterone can increase the symptoms, it made my boobs really sore. I hope you are able to give your dh a special birthday/Valentine's day present Hope you both have a good time. The raised temp sounds promising.
Last I heard franny was waiting on af, she was getting bfn but needed at to arrive at a certain time or she wouldn't be able to do her first iui due to work commitments. I'm hoping it all worked out and she is so busy with doc apts that she has no time. Best wishes franny!

Mico, How are you doing? Where are you in your cycle?

Babyangel, Nice to see you are back with us Happy belated birthday
5dpo, when are you going to test? Would be a fab present for you to get that Do you have any promising symptoms? Fingers crossed for you

Afm, opk starting to look a little darker so time to start the bd marathon. Have been so busy this week but finally feel like I can draw breath. Just in time by the looks of it
Tomorrow is Valentine's day so just for fun, how romantic is your other half? Does he say it with flowers or do you get a spice rack? Yes I seriously did one year! Any funny stories from the past?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo