Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Happy Saturday!

Pink, how are you feeling today? Have the symptoms gone? I swear it's an emotional war ttc, even though your out your body still messes with you Are you still using progesterone cream? What are you on this cycle?

39, This month you can really go for it Good luck with the supplements. I tried to take Mecca this month but it tastes funky and I have a bad gag reflex, tried it in cranberry juice anyone got any suggestions? You CD1? I'm sorry [hug
]
Ani. Your doc can still prescribe it to you as long as the benefits of treatment outweighs any risk, it's not licenced for pcos over here but is for diabetes. Ask your doc if he can give you a trial run on it. It's not possible to buy here unless you can find an online pharmacy that will write a prescription for you (UK based). Would myo inositol do any good? Might be worth a try until you can sort something else out.

Holly. Hope the gives you a miss, fingers crossed

Kai. I think felling like you have an iui can be a very early pregnancy symptom so hopefully it will stay away. I hope your symptoms stay mild, throwing up is the worst. I was shocked at getting cramps when I was preg with my ds, no one warns you. I thought I was going to get a break from af and cramps for nine months, I had no idea what to expect. Take good care of both of you

Have a good weekend everyone xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hiya ladies, oh dear had 2 bottles of cider last night and not had a drinky poos for a while and was quite typsy, a little sick and hungover this morn but dh been looking after me all day bless him, he never lets me cook/wash-up over the weekends and I been snoozing on sofa watching old films most of the day
def here in full flow but I just noticed something, checked my tabs from doc and instead of giving me one more month he has actually given me 2 more lots yay, thats means I will get to try clomid on a diff ovary instead of same one both times if that makes any sense
Yes kerzie although stopped today I still use the cream and last cycle I tried the baby aspirin every day which is why my temps were a tad lower all cycle I think
I think I am getting preggers but bean not sticking, no idea why, should I continue with the aspirin with the clomid????
Hope your well Kai ad thank you, take each day at a time lovely, sickness is mega tough but all will be worth it -x-
Any good news Hollyc thank you for your support, Im rooting for you girl
39/Audnaz & Babyangel we are all together this cycle
Ania have fun
Lunar sounds like a good selection there

8 years ago

Evening ladies,

Kerzie thank you for the hug. I am actually glad I am not pregnant since I have been under so much stress lately. Hopefully life is becoming more balanced.

Ania the Chinese supplement is called Xiao Yao Wan and you can order it online.

Kaimarie thank you for wishing us well. Take care of you and baby.

Cycle buddies we all get BFPs at the same time. That would be something!

to all of you in your fertile period.

8 years ago

Ladies,

Has anyone had a shorter than usual cycle? If so, do you know what caused it?
Yesterday was cd2 and I noticed that I wasn't bleeding very much. I just woke up and went to the bathroom and there was nothing on the tissue. This is unusual for me since my cycle is normally 5 days.

8 years ago

Lol snap 39, my last cycle was only 26 days opposed to the norm 29/31 days and my AF started on Fri eve and Im already off, Im hoping its not my age otherwise no idea Im afraid

8 years ago

Mico - congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Audnaz - would love to know what you're doing to lose weight, as it would also help me to drop a few...I've gained 30 pounds since moving in with DH 2 1/2 years ago, buying a new house, and then the ttc game has taken its toll too...

Ani - congrats on the promotion!

MsD - with her last 2 pregnancies, my sister could not stand the sight or smell of any meat (especially chicken) until her third trimester...hormones are amazing aren't they?

Mico and 39 - I would also share that favorite drink with you!

Pink - my RE said it was fine to take low dose aspirin on clomid cycles.

Sort I've been absent, but was having the same feelings as Kerzie. Last month I was pretty down knowing that we couldn't even attempt to try...especially knowing how painful ovulation is on the clomid (fine if it gets you pregnant but to go through it and then not be able to go to iui in the end stinks).

I'm cd12, and had follicle scan yesterday.
R 20mm, 14mm
L 17, 14,11mm
Lining 6.7

So I'll be taking ovidrel trigger shot tonight (RE wanted to give an extra day for lining to thicken) with iui 36 hours later (Tuesday morning). I've been getting weekly acupuncture for the last 6 weeks I think, taking 5000iu D3 per acupuncturist recommendation (good to increase AMH level) and DH taking ginseng tea and fertility vitamins daily for the last 3-4 weeks. With iui, they give you a semen analysis so will see if there are any improvements. Also BD every other day this week through yesterday. He is supposed to have 2-5days abstinence before iui and it will be 4 days for him. I'm very distended and uncomfortable the last couple of days as the follicles all grow. If this iui is not successful, we will do ivf next month.

Good luck to everybody this cycle!! Who will start their tww this week with me?

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Happy best wishes on your IUI!
You can lose weight by following the paleo diet even if you don't do it religiously eliminating bread, fried foods and sugar makes a significant difference.

8 years ago

Great to hear from you Happy and thank you for the advice much appreciated, I dont think my uterus is getting thick enough so Im hoping the aspirin helps bean to implant/stick, all sounds exciting, for your soon -x-

8 years ago

So I didn't bleed all day until just now at 9:30pm. Took a test earlier and it was negative but I left it out on the counter and 3hrs later there was a line so I am guessing it is an evap since I just started back to bleeding. Ugh... I hate things out of the norm that I can't explain.

8 years ago

39 OMG, are you sure its an evap? Can u upload? (2frsty on another forum had her bfp 2 weeks after her full period) -x-
DH sperm test today

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo