Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

I am analysing things too much.

I will retest sunday morning with fmu.

But In the depths of internet I found info that if you take the frer out of casing there is a big chance you will get a strong pink evap.

Sunday will tell.

I thought I saw something before taking it out though so I am still clinging to hope.

8 years ago

Good idea ania will be thinking of you Sunday,
Im not sure 39, maybe u was implanting or had a small cyst or something inside, I wouldnt worry as it was only a tiny amount
Micora- you never know
AFM spotting stopped but still no AF, spoke to doc and told to just give it time and AF will prob show
Have a lovely weekend ladies

8 years ago

Afternoon ladies, (CD 17)

Ani. WOW, that line is pink evaps never show any colour. I used a first response with my ds and the line wasn't much darker, got a result with a cbd the next day. My dh wouldn't believe the 20+ tests I took that day as they were light but accepted it when the digital said 1-2 weeks. Can't wait til you get your result that stops you second guessing, bet you are scared to get your hopes up.
Ooooh looks like you are going to be joining Mrs d, take lots of care of yourself so the wee bean can stick good and hard. Sorry for the ramble, get excited when it looks like a positive.

Baby. Have you done an opk today? In case it's a weird late o, or could it be implantation? Would be strange to have such a short cycle if you are not doing anything different? I hope af stays away and we get another pink line Look up implantation dip with bbt, it's when your temp drops below the coverline for the day of implantation and spikes back up the next day. The cramps and spotting could also be implantation, remember CD1 doesn't start until you have full flow. Wishing you so much and major

Pink. Any luck at the docs? I'm still keeping fingers crossed for you sweetie xx

39. Oooh I really hope it was implantation, I have read posts on here where it was from very early pregnancy because of the increased blood flow. What a week this could turn out to be for you, getting your own place and hopefully your Do a quick search on the net for 10dpo and spotting during intercourse. Sending

Lunar. I got my bbt through Amazon, that way I could check out the reviews before buying. It also arrived quick, remember most bbt are not labelled as such they are just set to two decimal places. Hope your ds is feeling better soon, what is his name? Don't put too much pressure on yourself to get everything done, remember to look after you!!

Mico. No symptoms can be a symptom, lol

Afm. O day at last!!!! Going to be busy today and tomorrow After last month's mixed up cycle I'm so relieved that things are back to normal. Was up for hours last night with the worst o pain I have ever had, it set off my Crohn and I was curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor. Thankfully, although still a bit delicate, I'm feeling much better. Anyone else experienced that?
Sending out hugs and and

8 years ago • Post starter

Pink. I'm sorry the doctor wasn't able to tell you what is going on, did they at least take blood to check your hcg levels? I know they don't normally do that here but with everything that's been happening I would think they would want to make sure. If you get any pain around the ovary area or get a temp then phone nhs 24 straight away and get them to scan you. Take care and don't take any chances with your health. We all love you and are sending big

8 years ago • Post starter

Morning baby makers,
Ania that looks like a BFP. Look at the ones I posted first. Take another one and I'm sure that line is going to be darker or even a digital one.

8 years ago

Is everyone suppose to et implantation bleeding cause I didn't have any with my pregnancies at all. Just a full blown missed period

8 years ago

Kerzie, I am still a bit hesitant to believe it,esp as I red that frers get really strong, pink evap lines if opened.
But With me running to the toilet every 45 minutes (and waking up at night twice with the same purpose!) I am a believer.

My beloved OH is thinking am crazy and symptom spotting but you can imagin your bbbs and abd aching more and more every day?

Unless I am very slowly developing a very strong hormone imbalance with a sudden UTI.

I am kinda waiting for my fourth symptom from previous pregnancies which was heightened sense of smell and being sick when i opened the fridge or smelled cigarets.

MrsD not everyone get implantation spotting, i never had.

8 years ago

Hello lovelies, no MrsD it only happens in 20% of pregnancies and I only got it this cycle, I had never heard of it until you lovely ladies informed me and then looked it all up, I actually never had it with my 3 children, I did however have a little bleed a couple of times with them so tell people not to worry if they do when pregnant and not panic
Kerzie your amazing and always there for everyone here, i wish we could meet up, thank you, you guys are fantastic on here, the lady doc I spoke to actually questioned my DOB 3 times and she said 1970 are you sure and then when I said Im 4 days late, she said well exactly what do you expect us to do, there would be nothing to scan and just be patient and wait for AF to arrive, I said well I have had some pains in my side but they have gone off today she tutted and said oh for goodness sake phone back next week and speak to another doctor if its that bad, I mentioned should I maybe see a nurse about bloods, she said no not really and tutted again, she was horrible Im thinking maybe AF hasn't come because I had been applying the progesterone cream and only stopped 2 days ago
I dont have crohns disease but know people who have and its very painful at times I know, just like IBS which I have had, I really hope you get your perfect this month kerzie

8 years ago

Pink that is a terrible experience! I probably would have put that woman in here place. I am sorry you had to go through that dear. Stay strong and try not to stress. The progesterone could have delayed your cycle but I would definitely expect it to arrive in the next 2 days if you aren't actually preggers.

Kerzie thank you I will google that.

8 years ago

Okay I looked up 10dpo spotting after intercourse.
Sounds like implantation. I never experienced implantation spotting before so I don't want to get my hopes up. I will wait to see if AF arrives. I have been really horny and craving doughnuts but I just figured it was AF related. So we shall see...

Have a great weekend ladies!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo