Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1441 - 1450 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Chicks, and welcome, it is strange welcoming you when you have been here a while but rude not to??? I think everyone's af has been mainly for the last few months, must be the moon, planets, something in the air.....
I tried cassava root last time I took vitex, it can produce twins and I though it might double my chances of one. I only had a month's supply though and not sure why I didn't order more but was overwhelmed with all the separate vitamins I was taking at the time. Go for it, it has worked for some ladies on here and was popular in the wanting twin threads. Pink and I take vitex, we both started last month, it increases both sets of hormones and can lengthen you lp. It made my cycle super short last month, it also happened last time I took it, but this month I should see a difference. Don't think that happens to many. The good thing about this site is we all stop each other from giving up, your in good company. I don't expect it anymore but it doesn't hurt to keep trying, maybe, just maybe it might. I don't want to live with what ifs the rest of my life. You can do it

Miracle. How are you? I was having problems for a while but it seems to have cleared up.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kerzie I will take that advice. Maybe im loosing confidence in each turn down I gotta shake it off and hold my head up and try again and again. And Yes maam I have a major southern drawl..lol I was born n GA and raised in SC..lol can you imagine..lol COUNTRY as heck..lol

User image

7 years ago

Hey pinkstar I've been getting vvvvfl but Drs office said my urine test was negative!!!!! My nips and boobs are sore, been really nauseous and last night I started having this brown slimy egg white texture come out with dull cramps. I've been posting pics so you guys can go look and tell me what you think...

7 years ago

Woozle-crazy as test looks pos and discharge doesn't look like if you've stopped spotting now then thats a good sign, hope little bean sticks honey,
kerzie my pos OPks were 2 days ago, yesterday and todays are neg, I dunno but I agree I will def BD tonight just in case
My cats names are, Marley, Buzz, Orca and Merlin, hedgehog name is Turbo, sonic is an obvious hedgehog name lol but anything goes and Ive already been called the mad cat lady
How you doing miracle -x-

7 years ago

Shanta - chin up lovely! Everything will happen in it's time. We are here for you! I would love to hear your southern drawl. We are getting ready to vacation in NC (Outerbanks) the week of July 2nd to my in-laws vacation place. LOVE IT! Hate that this sounds like a stereotype, but I swear Southern people are the sweetest, nicest, go out of their way people I've ever met. XO

Kerzie - Congratulations on your new chi - hoo-a hoo-a (how my family says it). Yes, in response to the petting zoo. I keep saying that if I ever came into a ridiculous amount of money I would open a safe-haven for animals. I LOVE DOGS.... seriously I would own more, but it wouldn't be fair to them since we both work. Currently we have two dogs, a turtle and fish. LOL

Pinkster - obviously... I'm the same way with dogs! Hope your thermometer is ok. I had to toss my new one because it doesn't light up and I'd have to push the button a few times before it would be set to the right level. It kept wanting to take my temp in Celsius. Soooo I took the battery out and put it in my old stand by. Working wonderfully. LOL

Chicks - I'm also taking Vitex. This past month AF was seriously heavy and am hoping I don't experience one next month.

Miracle - yes this site is crazy. I always worry when I'm typing if my message will even send. LOL

ATM - I am on 6dpo and have an achiness in my uterus that every once in awhile turns into a cramp. My headache is gone. YAY! Look at my temp today! I just don't understand why the site moved my coverline way up there?! Doesn't seem realistic, but I really don't understand how it figures it anyway.

Good luck to everyone!

User Image

7 years ago

Baby-great temps, yes I agree line too high, so ignore it
have a great weekend ladies -x-x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Woozle - I agree with Pink. Maybe test again in a couple of days to see? I looked at your pics and everything looks good... not like AF is arriving. Hope you get your BFP really soon!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Still have a little brown slimy stuff today but not as bad like last night. I've never had that with my previous 3 pregnancies so I thought I was about to start af but that's not due til the 28th. And I'm just guessing when I od because I kept getting negatives so i technically don't even know how many dpo but when I tested 2 days ago I had the very very very faint pos. Guess I'll just wait it out and see if the mean ol pops up. No cramping today so I'm glad. Its really hard not to get hopes up and I know you guys are waiting for your I really hope everyone get theirs.

7 years ago

Thanks BabyAngel.. Hey guys i was reading you all talking about pineapple juice...feel me in?

User image

7 years ago

Apparently it helps with implantation Shanta, no idea if it works, but always worth a try especially if you love it anyway

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo