Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for looking Teachermum! That's good news to me! My family thinks so too! Oh, I hope so!!! Saturday can't get here fast enough!

I'll have hubby stop and get a different test. They were out last night of everything, BUT the one I've been taking.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am new here. I am 12 dpo and so far have only seen BFN. We have been ttc for 4 months now and I have around a 40 day cycle. We are trying for our 1st. I am getting a bit discouraged since my HPT are coming out BFN every day that I use my FMU. I am so happy to have found this forum to hear others stories.

Since my BD I have been experiencing really bad fatigue, horrible breast tenderness and back aches and bloating that haven't gone away. I'm really hoping for a BFP. I'm guessing is it normal that I am still getting a BFN? I am supposedly suppose to get a visit from AF on Saturday but I'm not completely certain if my LPL is 14 days.

Nice to meet you ladies!

8 years ago

Mico - I'll take that

8 years ago

Welcome Rkhan!

8 years ago

Thanks for all the suppor ladies! I am definitely going to try and worry less and I know my mind will be at ease once we hear the heart beat on Wednesday! I guess since this is my first pregnancy I'm just worried about everything progressing normally but I know every woman is different so each pregnancy will be different! I am currently on my phone but when I get home from work tonight I am going to try and give a more detailed response to everyone!! Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!

8 years ago

Kai - glad to hear things are going well. I know it's difficult to not worry, but as long as you are taking good care of yourself that's all that you have control over. Leave the rest in God's hands. I pray you and Mico have a xoxo

Mico - I want my Oprah BFP too!!

Holly - sincerely hope that BFP is confirmed in your bloodwork on Sat. I hate for you that you have to wait until then!! All of your symptoms and tests seem to point toward BFP, but I know it won't solidify with you until that blood test.

Teachermum - sounds like there's a few of us getting our bd shoes on!

Kerzie - LOL Oh wow that mental image!! Ok so I must share this thought about your super sticky nips... I would assume that your dh has a hairless back because well... you get the picture. Girl you are too funny!

Rkhan - welcome! Yes, it could be possible that you have a BFN at 12dpo... especially since you have a longer cycle. Some ladies get BFN's after 14dpo and still wind up with a BFP. Keep the hope alive! Your symptoms sound promising.

ATM - well I was supposed to bd last night, but these darn headaches are driving me batty! It's this weather changing so dramatically. I need to get rid of it and get on with the bd!! I tested low on my opk with no ewcm yet, but temp shot way up last night (think it was my headache).

User Image

8 years ago

Baby...nobody's left out!

In Oprah's voice (screaming)

EVERYONE gets a !!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

I receive my BFP!! Thank you Oprah Fairy...lol

Holly - shortness of breath can be a symptom. Hate we have to wait until Saturday for the results. Notice I said 'We'...you know we are all in this together. I am already excited for you.

Kerzie - I was cracking up at your nips being stuck to your dh back. Too funny! Ma'am I think you need a permit for those.

DH bought blue dye tests last night and I've always stayed away from those due to other women's complaints. It looked like a faint line or we both have line eyes at this point. I went for a blood test, just so I can be sure. I will have the results by tomorrow. Gearing up to start bd'ing anyway.

Welcome Rkhan!! Everybody that joins this forum seems to get their BFP.

8 years ago

I know I'm probably stressing out, but what are the chances my tests are pink evaporation lines??? I got another test to take in the morning that's a different brand. Still no sign of AF... Thanks for everyone's support. See you all in the funny papers!!! Lol

8 years ago

Hey ladies.....Just too a HPC im scared to look at it....lol

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo