Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1261 - 1270 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Miracle try to stay positive dear. Hopefully your doctor will prescribe the progesterone and that makes it all better. Ask for samples too.

Kerzie we did find the perfect dress for a good price. Just me and hubby at home this week so more time to relax.

Pink yesterday I was on the table with needles in me for my acupuncture and you popped in my head. I said oh crap pink is testing today I have to get online. It's still early hun and I am still hopeful for you.

Good to hear from you Ani and Baby!

Well I have always used the cheap OPK tests. I read about someone who did the same then switched to the digital one and realized they had been missing their peak. So I got the clear blue digital. Got the flashing smiley face this morning. Cd 8 for me so will be tonight. I should have a solid smiley tonight or in morning.

7 years ago

Good luck 39 or Mrs Wayne and thank you -x-x-x-

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! I hope it's not too late to join your thread.
i'm currently on CD2. 40 yrs old.
Good Luck to all of you!
***BabyDust*** and StickyBeans**

7 years ago

Hi Bluedoes and Welcome!

Are you trying for #1?

7 years ago

Hello all hope you don't mind me joining. I just got my BFP 31 MAY 2016.
Good luck to you all. I am praying for a sticky bean.

7 years ago

Ty. I'm on cd 2 also. Ugh the pain, I kinda don't miss it lol, but in order to have another baby I must deal with it. I'm hoping pinkie gets her . I'm still trying to catch up to everyone's story. So I can help with some advice if needed.

7 years ago

Hi all, (CD17/18)

Woozle. welcome to the insanity that is ttc, I hope it's a short journey for you. So, where do you live? Are you taking any vitamins or supplements to help you conceive? And is there a story behind the name, I like the weirdness of it

Miracle. We are all sending positive vibes, good luck at the docs and refuse to leave until they help you.

Pink. Hope you had a blast at your friends and that the hangover isn't too bad The weather has been lovely up here, hope you are getting the sun too. Keeping fingers crossed that you get at least a squinted on Friday morning Do we keep doing the fertility massage until af? Does it improve the uterine lining? Thanks for keeping us updated on the new bfp' s, can you post a congratulations from all of us. Keeps all our hope alive.

39. Can you test with the cheapies too and see if they are just as reliable. I wish we could work out how to post photo's on the thread, would love to see the dress. What colour and style was it? Looks like we will be close together going through the tww. Keep each other sane

Blue. and welcome aboard. Anyone is welcome to join anytime, the ladies here are lovely, they are so supportive, kind and funny. Where do you live? How long have you been ttc? Are you doing anything or taking anything to help? Hope you get your bfp soon

Kemakerry. on your . How long were you trying? Anything special help you? Wishing you all the best.

Afm. It's 5am here and was doing a quick bd but turned into a longer session than planned. I'm going to pay for it tomorrow, hopefully I will get to snooze in the afternoon. I should have ovulated yesterday but still no positive opk, must be running late with the change of pills. Will keep every day and for four days after I get a positive opk. Now the better weather is in I'm putting in more effort. Goodnight ladies and have a wonderful day tomorrow

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie good morning and thank you. I started trying last year September 2015 found out I was pregnant in January 2016 unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage in march at 11 weeks.
I am now trying to stay positive and not worry too much with this one.

7 years ago

Hi, just popping in to share the good news.
Baby is 10mm small and has a tiny flickering heart I was able to see.
Its 7weeks plus so about right with my calculations.
Also my "morning" sicknesd has kept me on my toes since yesterday evening. The worst bit is I can't really throw up, but I constantly feel like it.

7 years ago

God morning ladies.. Hope all is well and positive your way!! just popping in to say hello!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo