Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2061 - 2070 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Mom. Have fun at the pumpkin farm but no heavy lifting for you, just in case We don't have them over here, not that I know of. Americans really seem to celebrate Halloween, would love to come over and experience it. I've never even tried pumpkin!!! How are you feeling today?

39. Were you on antibiotics for the uti? A lot of women get a bfp during or after having a uti, maybe it gives a good clean out or something? I really feel for you, getting used to a new job is horrible, maybe you should wear some pink fluffy slippers to work Hope your dh is giving them a good rub each night, I getting my feet rubbed, my eyes glaze over in bliss!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Baby. 39 is right, the two months before my bfp my cycles were so wonky, my lp was down to 7 and 8 days and I was beginning to think my journey was over. I'm sorry the caught you but please don't give up, it will happen.

Ani. yes a wee girl, how lovely!!! So you are 27wks today It doesn't seem that long ago that you got your bfp and now it's not long til you give birth. I'm so happy for you, I know it was a bit rough for a while but not long now

Pumpkin. How are you all feeling now? Hope the cold has gone and you will know what are pregnancy symptoms.

Afm. Still struggling with insomnia but it's getting a bit better, bit bunged up but could be down to me wanting to eat everything in sight, still get crampy but not helped by being bunged up or the wind , had a couple of nauseous moments but eating helps, my boobs are bigger/fuller/heavier and sore, and I'm SO bloated (feel like a puffer fish). All being said, I couldn't be happier and can't wait until we are all comparing pregnancy symptoms.

Good luck testers
Sorry about separate posts but it wouldn't let me post a long msg.

Kerzie - I'm glad you're feeling good for the most part. I've had insomnia in the past and it's certainly no fun. I hope it will resolve itself soon. You need your rest!

Pumpkin - Poor thing! I really hope the sickness subsides soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy better.

Baby - so sorry about AF. I think a lot of women go thru a period (no pun intended) where their cycle is off for various reasons. At one point mine were only a 20 days. My main issue is that I'm overweight..and dropping a few pounds got me back on track. You'll soon get to grant your DS's wish. You'll really enjoy watching your children interacting and loving one another.

39 - I hope your feeling better. Reading your post made my feet hurt. LOL I had flashbacks from my retail days. I agree with Kerzie, nothing a nice long foot rub can't fix

Meghan - How's it going? How are you feeling? When are you testing again? An adult evening sounds wonderful! I hope you get to something fun. I love watching the kids get excited over Halloween...

Aniayka - Congrats on your baby girl! Sprinkle some of that pink dust my way. Thanks

AFM - I feel really PMS-y still. However, yesterday was busy at work and didn't have lunch, so had a long and strong wave of nausea. After I ate something I was fine. I always have nausea as a PMS symptom but never at that intensity. That made me wonder so after I put my youngest to bed I broke out the tests...and !!! It hasn't sunk in yet, but feel the excitement coming on!

User Image

7 years ago

Mom- omg omg omg Im so happy for you!!! How exciting! How are you telling your DH?

I saw you post you BFP, I just went and tested, lol still nothing. I did some adulting last night and had a few drinks with my girl, Its not my cycle, hopefully next time.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, thank you all for your kind words, and yes i'm finally starting to get over this cold, a little cough is all that's left, not feeling near as cotton-brained or just down right miserable anymore. Still getting spells of lightheadedness every now and again.

Mom- CONGRATS LADY! I'm so happy for you! Is your EDD in June as well? It seems like that's going to be a busy month for bringing babies into the world haha =]

7 years ago

OMG OMG!!! We got three BFPs! This is so awesome because it seemed like we were in a drought for awhile.
Mom!

I hope we keep the momentum going and every lady on here gets her BFP with a healthy baby.

Kerzie I smiled at your comment about your eyes glazing over. DH has given me 2 foot rubs but I need one every night. When do you see the doctor? Yes I was on antibiotics that I just finished up. It's a full moon tonight so anything can happen.

Pumpkin glad you are feeling better dear.

I have to walk past the baby section in our store to get to the office and I look at stuff everyday. I guess it kinda gives you the baby fever. I had a rough day today so I am happy to get on here and read your posts and smile. My bright spot. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

7 years ago

The got me yesterday. She is wicked this month. Cramps are brutal. At least I can focus on babymaking again soon.

7 years ago

Mom. Yippee I'm so happy for you Congratulations and wishing you a sticky bean.

Meg. I'm sorry I hope the cramps stop soon.

Pumpkin. I'm glad your starting to feel better, now to see what your symptoms are.

39. Now you are done with the antibiotics I'm praying for 'positive' things Antibiotics always drain me so I don't know how you kept up those long hours, you are one strong woman

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo