Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1821 - 1830 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi Kerzie. Fourth grade is 9 & 10 year olds. I took him to the orthodontist last night to get his spacers in (in preparation of braces in 1 1/2 weeks). YIKES! My poor boy's mouth is so sore now. I have been giving him Advil to help, but he was upset this a.m. about the possibility that it would wear off before he gets out of school today. I have a feeling there's going to be some cuddle time when I pick him up. :) And possibly ice cream.

Good luck to you all this cycle! Pinkster - how are you doing Hon? Thinking about you.

User Image

7 years ago

Happy Friday ladies!

I am feeling good even though I am working tomorrow.
Dtd last night to bring down my period. Just a little pinkish spotting. So it's the waiting game. I pulled the pg tests out of the cabinet then decided not to.

Good to hear from on you baby. I hope your ds is like mine and continues to let you hug on him as he grows up.

Kerzie my period is due between Sunday-Tuesday. Starting to feel like it's on the way.

Calvin how are you holding up?

Pink we miss you dear!

Hope everyone has an awesome baby making weekend!

7 years ago

Happy Friday...Night Ladies!

How's everyone? Anyone doing anything fun? No plans here. if it doesn't rain we'll probably head to the city Saturday.

Calvin - I'm excited for you! I really hope this is it for you!

Baby - I hope your son is feeling better soon. My older son is a big cuddle bug. I love it!

39 - Looks like you and I may be cycling together somewhat. Today is CD1. I'm out...I cannot believe it! Booooo! Oh well on to the next cycle.

On a brighter note. I had an interview today that seems really promising. It was very relaxed...a conversation with the manager and her colleagues not an interrogation like some of the interviews I've been on lately. Wish me luck!

User Image

7 years ago

Best wishes on your interview Mom! I am also in the market for a job. Sorry af got you. You seem to have a good attitude about it. Stay positive and in expectancy!

7 years ago

Quick update: I had a temp dip yesterday at 9dpo and temp went back up this morning, thank god, so that could be good. But I tested this morning with fmu, got a shadow with a10 miu strip but a BFN with a Frer. Very discouraged. Still early I guess, but I usually know by 10dpo. The strips are known for false positives so unless the line is dark, I'm considering a BFN too. I'll test again tonight.

7 years ago

Calvin can you post your test pictures?
for you girlie

7 years ago

OK, I posted my pics. The Frer pic was taken an hour after, but I took another step test so that one I took a picture of fresh, at 6 minutes. I've been fooled every month. I'm not pregnant. I just get my hopes up every month, but obviously this is never going to happen. Feeling very down.

7 years ago

Baby. I hope my ds is still giving me cuddles when he is ten, my nephew stopped giving cuddles at five when he started school so I'm thankful he hasn't followed in his cousins footsteps. Think your ds deserves some ice cream with all he is going through, plus the cold must feel good in his mouth.

39. Is spotting during sex not a symptom? I have never had spotting before af so it's a good sign for you! I'm not giving up on your bfp unless af comes What sort of job are you looking for?

Mom. I'm sorry af caught you this month Good luck with the job, sounds like the interview went really well so Looks like it might all work out for you, the right job followed by your bfp, they say good things come in threes so put your wish in for the last one

Calvin. It can take up to five days after a dip for hcg levels to rise and very few get a bfp the day after so don't give up or get discouraged. Every embryo moves at a different rate so one month you might implant super early and the next later on. It will happen, it's hard but try stay positive.

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie thank you for the encouragement! I am cramping so much right now so I hope this is a positive sign. I feel swollen on the right side.

Calvin I looked at your pics and I do see a shadow on the first test. Stay encouraged. You are still in! Frer may not show up for a few more days.

7 years ago

I just took another one after a couple hour hold and I think there is something....I uploaded the pic.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo