Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

There is also such thing as an evaporation line. Sometimes the second line will show up if a test is faulty, expired or something other. That is uncommon to get on a few random tests. That's why I def think you should get the digital one. And no, I don't think it's too early. Some women get theirs as early as 7dpo

8 years ago

Dont worry MrsD, its fantastic news and don't worry about wot anyone else says, people will just have to get use to the idea, me n DH expect a lot of stick if we do fall but sod em, not too soon if the line shows otherwise it wouldnt
Thankyou Jandei and Kerzie, starting to get use the cup abit now but it i big , I uploaded another OPK today and looks still pos, had stomach cramps all day today so maybe OV pains, never had them before? but if thats wot they are they r quite painful, feels like im gonna come on but pain is in middle and to sides, hope its not early sign of ectopic
Good luck to all

8 years ago

Pink, think that's a good sign meaning you are getting a strong ovulation, which means the clomid is doing its job. When people on clomid talk follicles they seem to be around 20mm, and a few of them. No wonder you can feel it!

Jandei, how are you getting on?

Md, jandei is right if a few tests are giving you a pink line within the time limit then it's unlikely to be false. Do a digital, she can't argue with words!!
Do twins run in your family? Sometimes hcg is high very early because there are multiples. Just a thought.
Let us know what your digital says

8 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie, I'm feeling good. 2dpo today and I've very relaxed. I've come to terms that when it's my time it'll happen. My dh is very confident that I will get pregnant this cycle as he says he enjoyed himself more than ever during bd (ginseng?...hmmm) Either way I decided not to drive myself crazy and just take it easy.
How about you? Did you get a pos opk yet?

8 years ago

Pink, I took a look at your opks. I mean they're def positive. Not sure why that is. All I can really think of is that they may be faulty???? Still, not even sure about that either. Doesn't really matter I guess as long as you're bding regularly

8 years ago

Yea u could be right Jandei, Ive ordered some more diff ones so hopefully will arrive tues , we have both ov early this month hope we get our this month as not sure wot else to try

8 years ago

It was way before 5 min it showed. It was almost less than a minute. I am a twin. But the 6day on is very sensitive and my cycle is would've came this week. Especially if it's a 28-30 day like it normally is. Where can I get a digital one from cause I didn't see any in publix. I Definently know what a negative test looks like, a positive test and an evaporation line too.

8 years ago

Ima take another one in the morning and post it. I think I have too much water in my system now to take one

8 years ago

MrsD the good o'l Publix. I assume you are in Florida (I used to live there:))) You can definitely get one there. Is called clearblue digital. You can also gets it at CVS or Walmart or Walgreens. Try not to drink for some time and then take it. If you had a positive a few days ago then it should show today either way. BTW the evap line is usually gray and not pink. I really dont think it's your case. Negative test has no second line and a positive has a second line.

updated. Sorry I thought you said you DIDN'T know what it looks like lol Is misreading things a pregnancy symptom?

8 years ago

On a funny note... There is a video on you tube "Husband shocks wife with pregnancy announcement".He was suspecting his wife was pregnant. She used the restroom at night and in the morning he snuck in and dipped a test in the toilet and came out positive lol She was so shocked lol

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo