Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1401 - 1410 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink started spotting yesterday so I think AF will show on Sunday.

7 years ago

39 - I hate it when AF calls ahead to let you know she's planning on visiting. UGH! I hope it's a wrong number!!! I'm going to look up your suggestion for headaches also. Thanks for that! I can use all the help I can get when it comes to my noggin. LOL We are gearing up for BD this weekend as we are camping for Father's Day. Going to play a little 'who's your daddy'.

Woozle - are you temping also? Sorry I don't remember. Still keep testing and bd... you never know. Hope your headaches get better too. I know how it is.

Pinkster - well... I took my temp again after work yesterday and it registered differently. When I woke up this morning it was the same as yesterday morning. Weird. Either my temps are strangely consistant in the a.m. or my thermometer is wacky. Take a look at my chart... So in the mean time I'm tracking my CM and going by that. Here's to hoping for an early O for you Hon!! Get that BD in just in case.

User Image

7 years ago

Was going to temp but I keep forgetting lol. Today I tested this morning but got a negative opk but I got a cramp on my right side along with pulling. Ugh what's going on!!!!

7 years ago

Happy Friday ladies,

Not feeling well today: elevated temp, nausea, headache and chest pains. No positive test yet. Spotting heavier today.

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies (CD10),
39 they are good signs apart fromt the spotting, is it brown or red? Still got for you lovely, there is quite a few long-term peeps on here getting their (asuperfreak, phatgurl and now cheekscheetah), i hope your one of them
Hoping to get some in this weekend, good news DH hasn't got to move his niece for another 2 weeks now so he can be around if I ov later I must admit ladies Ive been a bit deflated last 2 weeks, trying to get energy for BD but I think the last cycle and faded lines kinda got me a bit excited, silly i know cos Ive pretty much accepted its never gonna happen now but I did think oh maybe
How is everyone else, Kerzie, Shanta, Teacher, Miracle, Woozle, Baby hope you got your thermometer sorted and ready for BD like the wrong no comment lol and yes I hope it is and 39 has her sticky bean , Im playing who's the mummy haha
Have a fab weekend everyone

7 years ago

We've been bding for the past couple of nights, still getting negative on opks. This morning my sense of smell is sky rocketed. Crazy. Hope everyone is doing good.

7 years ago

Hey girls, popping in to say hello.

Me and the bean are doing ok but It's a crazy world in here cause of all the nausea, sickness and exhaustion.

My OH is getting used to doing most of the things at home but DD is feeling a bit pushed away with my constant tiredness. I'm fighting with my blood pressure too, it's not coming down as it should.

Lynzie noticed your post about sneezing, It's a symptom in my case. I'm normally sneezing once, but being pregnant with my DD and now I sneeze twice. Totally valid symptom.

I have no strength to catch up on everything, Kinda wish every one of you already had your bfp, would be awwesome. Good luck girls, thinking of you.

7 years ago

HI ladies,

Ani it is great to hear you and lil bean are doing well. I really hope the sickness goes away soon. Maybe dd can come watch tv with you while you rest.

Pink spotting is brown which is what I usually experience.

Having a migraine since yesterday so I have been staying off the internet. Not much spotting today because I've been laying down all day.

The playing whose your daddy and whose your mummy has me cracking up. I hope everyone gets in plenty of game time.

Hope everyone is doing well! Check in ladies.

7 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm freaking out a little bit because my symptoms seemed to have disappeared... I know it's normal for symptoms to come and go but this is so strange. I dont feel pregnant anymore at all. The only thing I have going for me is sore boobs and still no period....

I'm seeing the doctor on Tuesday so I just have to wait until then but I am so worried! !! I would give anything to have my cramps back and my sneezing lol.

This pregnancy really seemed too good to be true so I'm seriously doubting myself right now and I don't know what to do. I've heard that symptoms disappearing suddenly could be a sign of a MMC... I really hope it's not that. I can't keep my mind from panicking... I just really hope my baby is okay. I've been stranded with my husband at his uncles house (car broke down) for the last couple days so I have missed taking my prenatals which really drives my worrying into overdrive. Ugh!!!

Does anyone have any advice? Something to calm my nerves a little? I am 5 weeks and 2 days... I had symptoms for two days after my BFP and now nothing...

7 years ago

Lynzie, chimming in, for the first week I learned am pregnant I got into panic mode myself, not believing the good news. I did rad that it is another sign of being pregnant.
Even now at the begining of my third month my symptoms re on and off and differ from day to day.
Sore boobs are a good sign, they can be less sore in the morning though, or not sore at all.
When it comes to Mc watch out for any bleeding an periodlike pains.
If it reasures you, do tests every couple of days.
Remember your reaction is completely normal and natural.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your lil bean.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo