Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
Okay so we tried the soft cup and I couldn't get the dang thing out.
I had to enlist my husband to get it out and it was a challenge for him as well. It was like my body had a death grip and when it came out it felt like I had given birth.
So yeah that was not fun at all.
I don't think I will use it again this cycle.
Good luck to any of you planning to try it!

8 years ago

39andcounting , omg that's scray and funny at the same time only cause I had the same thing happen to me lol Once I got the hang of it it became super easy and I use it for my AF too. I know tampons have bleach in them and it's not healthy for ttc so it's a nice alternative.

Pinster any good news?

Kerzie maybe you can help me cause you mentioned you took vitex before. I had dark brown spotting at 10 and 11 dpo. 12 and 13 (today) nothing. I woke up with sore boobs today. Keep getting bfns. Did you have that when you took it? It's so scary that I'm already on cd30 and no af. Did you see drastic changes like that your first month?

8 years ago

Hey jandei, took a test this morn and a gutted and expect tom the good news is doc given me some cloid and start mon of af shows tom, will test tom again prob cos still hoping , hope your ok anyways and 39andcounting will still try the soft cup prob but be extra cautious lol ;) love n luck to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster, I was prescribed clomid a few months ago and didn't take it yet. I'm really debating it. Maybe I will take it too in a few cycles. You're still not out so let's hope for that bfp.

8 years ago

Hi ladies.

Jandei I took Vitex for about 3 months. I use to spot a week before AF and Vitex decreased my spotting.

Fingers crossed for you Pink!

to everyone.

8 years ago

39andcounting, I'm taking it for spotting too, my first month. Glad to hear it made it better for you. I've never spotted dark brown like this cycle and my boobs never got sore this late in the cycle. I'm already 13 dpo and just got the sorness. No clue at this point when af will arrive. Felt like it was about to on 10 and 11 dpo now nothing. Guess just have to wait and see

8 years ago

Jandei how many days is your cycle normally?

I am normally 24 days and ovulate between 10 - 12.

8 years ago

It's always irregular anywhere from 23-28. I only had 1 cycle that I can remember that was 29 days on average it's 25 though. I o'ed later this cycle too (cd17) so maybe that's why but this is very unusual for me to get the sorness so late. Normally get it like 4-5dpo.

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
39, The first time I used a soft cup I thought I would never get it out, lol. I now turn them inside out and can grip the edge easier with my finger. You kind of have to bear down, cough if it helps, then it is easier to get without feeling you are giving birth to a water melon. You described it so well if made me chuckle. Also if you have used preseed to keep yourself moist for the swimmers it will pull out easier. Sorry if tmi but it's hard to advise without
Menstrual cups come in different makes you might prefer a silicone washable one, it has a loop on the end for easier extraction. I'm changing to a small one (they come in different sizes) once my box of cups is done. I find the plastic ring on them bruises my insides a bit.

Jandei, The first month I used vitex my cycle went from 31 days to 26, now it is usually 28 days which I prefer. I never used to spot with af, it would come on full blast so to speak. Now I spot the day before I come on which reading on here most women seem to. Could your spotting be late implantation?
I only take vitex from CD1 to o day, as I was using it to bring o forward. If it is extending your cycle too ling you could try using it from o day till af? Some women have great success using it all month long, think it depends on what you want from it and how your body reacts to it. Sorry I can't give you a definite answer.
Have you tested again? Did af arrive?

Pink, Did af come? Are you on clomid? Let us know how you do on it, moods, side effects......Let's hope this gives your body the extra oomph needed

Afm, taking daily opk' s as I'm not sure when I will ovulate after using soy isoflavones. It's my birthday today, so trying not to think of the age factor. I'm off to enjoy a bit of birthday cake and a movie.
to everyone

8 years ago • Post starter

Happy Birthday Kerzie, hope you have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten thank you for info on soft cups as I will def use them next cycle if I ever get there lol.
Still no for me, 32 days longest cycle ever norm 29 days and now 17dpo, dont understand it as always been very regular, did test this morn and , so no not taken Clomid yet and still not got result from DH sample so cant really until I know its worth taking Going away with partner from Thurs for 5 days, first trip away for years but meant to b a romantic trip and expecting proposal but not very romantic bleeding heavy, nipping to loo every hour and blood on hotel sheets :( bit fed up but spose everything happens for a reason just no idea wot the hell that reason is yet
How are you doing Jandei, 39andcounting any symptoms
Love n to all -x-x-

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo