Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1601 - 1610 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Chicks

7 years ago

Pink: how are you. My pregnancy is going well. Been sick alot. I had 2 scans and both showed baby growing. I will be 11 weeks tomorrow so am going for my 12 week scan next Friday.

On a sadder note I failed my driving test for the 3rd time today.

7 years ago

Can I join in? You all are so supportive of one another...a great thing to see - women supporting other women!!

11DPO (I think) and have some crazy cramping, *slightly* tender breasts, and omg I'm tired. Last two days I've have no. Hopefully it was just too early, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up at all.

If this isn't our cycle, going to have to skip one or two because I'm scheduled for surgery on the 11th.

to you all!

User Image

7 years ago

Kema-glad to hear all is well with little bean, the sickness is tough but will ease off, I use to have a ginger nut biscuit before I got out of bed, it helped, a bit, bean must be producing strong hormones for you to feel it though sorry about your driving test but hopefully the next one will do it, it will be well worth it in the end though for freedom and getting family around
Rachel-your very welcome here wow your temps look fab glad to see someone else showing temp chart and not just me, its exciting to follow peoples and I was following yours last cycle lovely, still plenty of time for you to get your how long have you been trying and age, we are mostly all getting on a bit here lol but not given up yet
Anyone got any news/updates, anyone coming up to yet, most boring bit for me at mo CD4, I hate this stage

7 years ago

Thanks Pink!!! I'm crossing fingers, toes, and everything else I can think of! This will be out fifth month trying (I know it's still early on) and I'm 29, DH is 30. We've wanted kids for a long time but with me in law school at one point, establishing our careers, the time wasn't good until this year. Now we can't wait!! I'm torn between testing everyday until (potentially) shows, or waiting until I'm late and testing then. I have about 50 cheapies (lol) and I know myself too well to think that I can wait.

What do you all do to keep yourself sane during the TWW and when is the earliest you test?

User Image

7 years ago

Pink. Thanks for the advice. Hope you get your bfp soon. Since last Friday I have been having random headaches. Their terrible

7 years ago

Been crying off and on all day. I'm just really sad getting my bfn. Got in a huge fight with my MIL. She wants to be top dog and has been trying to have a pissing test with me. I normally allow her to win so not to cause drama but hit me at the wrong time and I took up for myself for once.I feel bad to put my husband between us but I told him how she treats me, he just don't know the stress she keeps me under. The fight was I asked her politely not to wear shoes in our home and she said I was rude and that anytime she was wearing dress shoes she would not take them off and if my FIL had cow shit on his boots I better not say a word and just clean it up. I said that's so disrespectful sorry about the bad words ladies. I just got to thinking about all the stress I stay under and decided for once to stand up and relieve my stress. Was I wrong, am I rude??? This is a large house and takes me 2 hours to sweep and mop. I just want a little respect for my new home. I don't want to be stressed out anymore, I want a baby!
I have sent a note over to my doctor asking for help with us having so much trouble conceiving. I hope he replies soon.

7 years ago

Aww chicks-no you are def NOT out of order, she is being disrespectful to you, you & DH house so you and DH rules, your are the queen in your home and she has no right to not adhere to them whether she agrees or not, thats the last thing you need at the moment and Im so sorry this cycle has hit you hard, we have all been there and all I can say is you will feel a bit better tom and a bit more better the next day, hang in there lovely its tough, I hope DH is consolling and supporting you, if the ole bird don't like your rules then I suggest she doesn't visit the house again and leave you in peace, I hope she apologises
Kema-drink plenty of fluids, not sure what else to advise for headaches but sure others on here will
Rachel-yes I tend to test 10DPO then 12,14,15,16,17 lol, its tough not too especially when your so desperate to see that extra line, most don't test til later on and say its less stressful and they are probably right but I just can't help myself I enjoy the 2ww and keep extra busy by filling out a personal log, voting on tests on here and trying NOT to get excited and dream silly dreams oh and symptom spot, your both still a good healthy age and have better odds then 40+ hope this is it for you, we are here either way

7 years ago

12 DPO Another bfn. I know AF is coming I'm not in any doubt of it. Backache, cramping, spotting off and on, emotional, headache, I just know my body so well. It's just I have this elcheapo test and plan on using them up. Got 2 left. Woke up literally lashing out. I was dreaming a big rattle snake bit my DD and it was chasing me. Needless to say temp was useless at 3 am. But anyhow it was 97.91 I stayed awake for about an hour and then slept til 745am temp at that time was 98.2. I will chart the first one. Still waiting on MD to get back with us. I went ahead and shot him over an email yesterday asking to give us some type of help. I'm also thinking of ordering preseed for next cycle. Went over my chart with DH and educated him on how things work and what it means by everything I'm doing. He is sad we are not pg. very willing to have boys tested. Also told him at first site of ewcm we will have to start BDing and at least do it everyother day past O and I. Going to have to stay rested and lessen my stress level. So next cycle instead of sitting around the house all day I will take baby girl to the park or go visiting. So ladies that's my next cycle plan. Keeping positive.

7 years ago

Just spoke to doctor. He is going to go ahead and set up semen analysis for DH...yay!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo