Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Oh no so sorry Kerzie, have a relax n chill and have a few drinks over the easter weekend , it seems the same ladies each month get the thats why when mrsd and xo got theres is was bloody amazing and great when we still hear from them, hope that is you soon Kerzie
Welcome new ladies and
Good to hear from you mrsd and the rest of the gang, hope you all have a wonderful easter weekend -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Kerzie - sorry to hear about that funky but I like Pink's idea. Have a drink for me. I'll have a Margarita on the rocks made with Don Julio tequila and a shot of Grand Marnier. Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. 2 of the ladies I was in a forum with during last pregnancy became really good friends and I have got to enjoy watching their babies grow with mine via FB. 5 DPO! Went to Walmart today and secretly in my mind throat punched about a dozen people. When I got home I felt exhausted and teary eyed...mood swings. And I would probably eat a shoe if it was dipped in chocolate. Feel as if I'm pmsing. Slight headache, stuffy nose, backache and tired achy legs. Also became nauseated after I ate dinner and I'm either sweating like I stole something or freezing to death. We only got one good night in this cycle. Seemed like so much going on but definitely was O day so there is a good chance. I'll test in 5 days.

8 years ago

Happy Easter everybody, oh dear i think Im gonna get some spots this week, not from being preggers but been eating the choc since yesterday oops, nothing to report, still early days, weird but no sore boobs at ov which is unusual for me and prob not a good sign but oh well, not worried at mo, good luck to all, how is everyone else doing this weekend, any signs/weird symptoms/news???

8 years ago

Happy Easter All!! I haven't been on here for a bit as I've been moving house but for those that don't know me I am 46 years old and naturally conceived my ds when I was 44 and delivered without drama when I was 45 after 3 years of trying.

I can't quite believe it but at the ripe old age of 46 I have just got my BFP! I'm 11dpo. The only thing I did differently this cycle was start taking vitamin D3 daily after someone on here mentioned it (sorry I don't remember who but THANK YOU!!).

So lovely ladies, do not give up hope, age is just a number!!!! Baby dust to you all!!

Xxx

8 years ago

Congrats Teachermum!!!
I'm 7DPO. I started spotting for a short time yesterday. Cramping and backache. Today not much going on besides moodiness. I feel like Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde. Also eating like a starved dog. I'll let it slide today since it's Easter and my almost 1yr old dd can't eat chocolate, I hate for it to go to waste back on the old treadmill tomorrow. Still having dizzy spells. The nausea has been better today. Im not telling my DH anything. I want......pray I get to surprise him for his up coming birthday. I mentioned this before. I had our dd on his birthday last year. How do you top a gift like that!!! Another baby of course!!

8 years ago

Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, hubby and I had a date night but it got ruined because I began not feeling well!

Kerzie- I have been trying to track my cycles for a short while now so I know a few things that I usually experience from month to month after O. Certainly doesn't help me go crazy during the TWW though

Aniayka- I notice that my cramps get worse if hubs and I BD... which is probably why my cramps are pretty bad here recently

Congrats to Teachermum69!!

AFM as I state previously yesterday hubs and I went out to a mall about an hour away from home. I hadn't slept well that night then I woke up feeling like I had an upset stomach. It kind of subsided but I got very nauseated when hubs and I got to the mall and began walking around. I also had HORRIBLE hot flashes as well. I was 7 dpo at this point so I am thinking way too early for those to be symptoms. Now I am 8 dpo and today I am having cold/flu like symptoms. Cramps have kind of gone away and boobs are still swollen. I very seriously hope that I am not getting sick and that it will mess up a possible implantation. I guess we shall see!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

things have settled down a bit here. DH convinced me to not stop trying, and so here I am. Not sure when I ovulated if I have yet, but have been bd quite often so there's still a chance.

Question: Should I wait until a new cycle to start vitex or start now??

8 years ago

woke up early this morning and have already scrubbed down this house and tackling laundry. Have a headache and dizzy spells. Spotting again which makes no since. I spotted 2 days ago. I'm 8 DPO. Going to be negative nancy and say that I don't believe this is headed in a good direction for me this month. Not due to start until 4/4 and I'm usually right on time. But I only had a 4 day period in March and I always go 5 days. So I'm thinking my system is jacked up and trying to start again. All my symptoms the last few days resemble a bad case of pms. Headaches, backache, craving chocolate,cramping and my mood has been terrible. Very short tempered and that's not like me.

8 years ago

Teachermum thank you for your words of encouragement, congratulations Im 45, 46 in May, we are reallt hoping its not too late
Chickscheetah, hang in there my lovely, the 2ww plays havoc with our emotions and hormones, Im also very light headed and bad headache for 2 days, been cleaning all day also but gonna rest now cos some aching down below, hoping it might be implantation let it all out here if it helps hopefully all those symptoms are a good sign
Bless ya Audnaz, thats good to hear no harm in trying, I think like kerzie now, expect the neg each month but as long as we are trying we still have a chance not sure about the vitex, kerzie will prob know?
Ania, Kerzie, Kaimarie, mico, lunar how are you all lovlies, enjoying your easter I hope

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo