Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Kerzie, not yet, I have boots tests but I heard they are not very sensitive. I was looking for FirstResponse one today and Sainsbury was OUT OF PREGNANCY TESTS! I mean it. Supermarket, OUT! The pharmacist was quite surprised.

I don't feel pregant. My breast are sensitive and full, there is mild cramping in my lower abdomen but it's quite typical for me at this time.
if i find my tests i will do one tomorow, but i expect af more than i do bfp;)

8 years ago

Hi ani, you in the UK too? Recognise shop names. I just told pink about superdrug does two tests for just over £4. They are very sensitive and have a good rep at having no evaps, which is always good. I found out about them on here, check out pregnancy test statistics by brand on here it gives other ladies views of all the tests they have tried. Now when I get an evap line I'm not sure about I check with a superdrug test, saves a lot of money.
With my ds I had no symptoms until I was 7wks, then the sickness hit big time. Not everyone has symptoms that are any different from af, I remember being shocked that I got cramps all through when af was due.
You are never out until af shows, good luck

8 years ago • Post starter

Kerzi, yes, UK. Saddly I don't have superdrug anywhere close, would need to go to a nearby bigger city which is not going to happen.

I know there is still hope, not lost it yet, esp as my temp today evening is over 37 and it usually is only over 36.5 (temping much?
)

I do expect a nice high temp tomorow morning. If it's there it will look like I only just ovulated few days ago :D which would be weird because I didn't have any symptoms.

I would really like to be pregnant. I am trying to be cool and collected and I think I am hoping that repeating again again and again that i don't have my hopes up will make me take the disapointment smaller.

Also, as I tried to explain to my OH yesterday. Healthy women have 12 chances a year to get pregnant. I am not entirely sure I ovulate every time from my left ovary and my cycles are longer so that means I will have like 6 chances a year... and then there is not 100% chance... SO... yeah... I feel slightly down about it.
The only thing that usually hapens around this time is me getting moody/irritable/homicidal in a typical PMS way not happened yet.

I have hope even though I'd rather be cool as cucumber.

8 years ago

Kerzie and pink thank you for your sweet words
Kerzie thank you so much for this link. This is the most helpful info I've read so far! and believe me I've been doing a lot of reading. Thanks for always trying to help out!

Ani wow i cant believe they we completely out of tests! Are you sure you kerzie and pink aren't using the same store

Happy weekend everyone! Sprinkling lots of in everybody's way!

8 years ago

Good evening baby makers,
@K and Happy, I am really, really tired and keep having crazy dreams. I'm also very emotional and if I don't eat in a certain amount of time, I get a really bad headache.

8 years ago

@jandei two words, valentines day. two weeks ago. Its about time for late periods.

Mrsdaniels I remember I had the same problem while pregnant with my daughter. It will pass though.

I woke up with even more pressure in my lower abdomen. Temperature finnally stays up which is red by some charting calculators to read as ovu few days ago.
My cycle is officialy a mess

8 years ago

Good morning ladies, so confused here, Kerzie I treated myself to the superdrug tests as been a good girl and waited a couple of days to test and had some good strong symptoms, mega sore boobs, light headed, off certain foods, mega tearful etc all over the weekend, I didnt think they got evaps and were quite good tests but will upload my result now, it def looks like an evap to me and not a pos??? Temp still up but guessing AF will show soon -x-
to you all, have a great week -x-

8 years ago

Good morning lovies!

Kerzie, Lunar, Jandei, 39,and Happy- Thank you all for your kind words, it means alot to me :,) I'm glad that I have ya'll to vent to.

Aniayka- I'm hoping for the best!! Have you tested again? Maybe the temps are a fluke..

MrsD- Love hearing about your symptoms! <3

pink- I have a theory that you and I both need some happy 'me' time. If you can afford to take a day or two off maybe you could have an at home spa day to yourself to get some positive energy flowing!

AFM, almost cd50 now. I spent the weekend cleaning and cooking and my husband did an amazing job of cheering me up as well as you ladies :) I had some abd cramping this weekend but other than that no sign of AF. In the clinic I work in there is a Nurse practicioner and a MD. The np is the one whose handling me for now, also my boss as she's military. She for some reason wants to put me on bc even though i react poorly to it and its not reccomended for women with migraines...Plus I keep telling her I want to get preg so I don't get it? She also talked about putting me on a progesterone only pill but I've read multiple medical articles that say it can cause cyst growth and rupture in PCOS. I'm womdering why she is trying to go a different direction than all the fertility friendly meds out there?? thinking about getting a second opinion fro the md..

8 years ago

Audnaz, sounds like a good plan, Im off this week so yay Im up for that :) -x-

8 years ago

today (12dpo). Am confuzled.
Telling myself it's because I have 2 more days and I'm using shit tests.
Constant abd pressure and nipples sensitive as hell. Never happened to me. Still didn't lost my hope.

audunaz: Maybe try a different doc. Good luck with fighting the PCOS! The pregnancy friendly way.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo