Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Happy I am glad to hear you got your iui! Was it painful?

8 years ago

Evaporation Line on New Choice Testers last 3 times! And "pink" lines at that! UGH! So upsetting and such a heartbreak. Took another brand & was negative FMU today. Waiting for AF. Thanks for all the positive notes! I'm taking a much needed break! Giving it all to God...Till then, have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

8 years ago

Hugs Holly. Xx

8 years ago

Hiya happy, yes its been a emotional and funny/mad house few days, I think we have all lost it , your news sounds brill, how are you feeling? all sounds very exciting, hoping this is your time for sticky bean/s
Holly Im/we are here with you, sending tons of hugs and propping you up a bit for the next few days until you feel a bit better again, still hoping so much for you
Kai love your updates, all sounds brill
39 not YET yay, fingers crossed for you, can't wait for the next result
Shanta let us know when you test next, still early days though -x-
Mico, Ill let you know in a couple of weeks if Oprah visited me, we will be hopefully getting down to tonight/weekend, glad your doing well
Oh kerzie hope your dh has recovered from your torture poor thing, spose it takes all sorts, kinky
Lunar/Teachermum, hope your all ok, have a fab weekend ladies

8 years ago

Hugs Holly, I definitely can relate. I am 39 and have been trying for 6 months now. Im taking Clomid and prenatal vitamins. However like you I have decided to leave it to God as its stressful. I am still hopeful and praying but I get really let down every time im not pregnant. I love this forum it keeps me encourage with the kind words of the other ladies!

User image

8 years ago

Pinkstar I decided im not going to test again until im late which is hopefully Wednesday!!!

User image

8 years ago

Good idea Shanta, I say that so many times because of the stress of testing early so it makes sense not to but then I always give in 10/12 dpo lol

8 years ago

Happy Friday everyone!!! Thanks a mil for all the kinds words...It's very rough every month you get a negative, especially on "pink" evaporations of all things! Never using those tests again. Yep, Shanta, it's definitely in God's hands. I will give it all to Him! :-) And the tears too...
Anyways, hoping for a 2017 baby!!! If I'm not too old by then. I turn 42 next month! YEAKS!!!! Gotta get on the baby train ASAP!!!! LOL HA!!!! LOL

Thank God I have you girls to keep me sane!!! NOT!!! Love the stories gals, keep them coming!
I'm in the process of making Jambalaya for hubby tonight. He deserves it! I could tell the poor fella was sad this morning after my test. I think the excitement, waiting, trying, and let down have taken a toll on him too. I hate that!
Anyways, talk soon! -x-x-x-

8 years ago

You're right Pinkster123, looks like I've had a chemical pregnancy.... :-( I match all symptoms... That would explain the negative test followed by 3 positives..

8 years ago

Cd17, 3dpo/iui

39 - the iui was a little incomfortable but nothing crazy. Hardest part was for the nurse to get a good view of the cervix because it was shifted so far over by the big left ovary - lots of repositioning the speculum. A little pain as catheter passed through cervix and as it was removed. But truthfully, ovulation on clomid is more painful and the most pain I've experienced through this process was the HSG (hysterosalpingogram). That took my breath away and I thought I'd faint. But only lasted 5 minutes.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo