Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2011 - 2020 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Mom, I hope your symptoms are those of early pg. I'm keeping my for you.

Kerzie, I didn't even think about that giant egg going down the tubes lol Good point I was pretty surprised at the 24mm but was glad to hear it. I love how you shocked your DH. I'm sure he was speechless, excited, emotional and all of that all at once. How awesome. I bought my DH a tshirt that says "Impregnator" on it lol It's been sitting in the closet for about 8 months now waiting for that special day. Glad to hear you're feeling good and REALLY hope your mom doesn't stop talking to you when you tell her. This is a very special, happy time for you so whatever happens remind yourslef that you are fulfilling your dreams, and you certainly can't stress - YOU'RE PREGNANT for goodness sake!!!!

Calvin, I haven't experienced what you are describing but one thing I know if that if you have an instinct that your OB is not the right one for you then you should definitely seek a second opinion. I pretty much wasted a whole year because my obgyn refused to test my progesterone and I just kept explaining to myself that she's a doctor and she knows best. This is until I saw my new doc and they did these tests. This whole time I just had that feeling that something was not right with her. This may be a bad comparison but if you have that instinct, don't block it out.

AFM, the clinic called and want me to trigger tonight. My first trigger shot ever and I'm super nervous about it. My DH will be the one injecting me IN THE STOMACH I don't think I can do this to myself. I go in for IUI tomorrow morning and again on Friday morning. More likely I will ovulate tomorrow evening so they want to do one before and after

7 years ago

Mom. A week on Friday it is Anything that isn't normal can be a good symptom, maybe yours is the early sore boobs. Keep an eye out for the pinching of implantation

Calvin. Does it happen more around the time of ? It could be your scar tissue getting irritated in the cervix, maybe a change in ph level is causing a burning/itching? It's just a suggestion, you could try testing your cervix with ph paper and see if you notice a difference at different times of the month. Yes baby make a sperm and vaginally friendly lubricant that adjusts the oh back after ovulation. Have you asked your doc if the scar tissue can cause it? You could be slightly allergic to sperm only joking, think you would have found out in your twenties.

Jandei. Wish I had thought of a t shirt, what a cool idea! Owch, owch, and owch! Injections in the stomach are so not foreplay, how was it? Hope it wasn't as bad as it sounds, tell me it was a micro tiny needle. Good luck with the iui, think sexy thoughts and imagine that baby in your tummy. Do you realise your eggs are bigger than marbles Was looking at 2.5cm on a ruler and was OMG!!! What if you have multiples???? How cool

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie, just imagine that by tomorrow it may get up to 26mm That's HUUUUUUGE! May not do clomid next month my body produces nice sizes on it's own. I just wanted to give it a try. Hopefully won't need to cause I'll get pg. We'll see what the doc says. I'm always planning my next cycle during current one. We BD'ed last night too so I will never know if it was the IUI or the bding, that's of course if a get a bfp. I haven't done the trigger yet. Waiting for DH to get home at around 9PM

7 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'll take all the luck and crossed fingers I can get!

Calvin - I had a cervical polyp during my last pregnancy. I
started spotting sort of heavily the week after I got my bfp. I was about 5 wks and a few days. I went to the ER just to be diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage ( I was in a panic) My ob determined it was a polyp but wouldn't attempt to remove it until after I delivered. I would also bleed during sex. It was such an inconvenience. Not having a period is one of the perks of being pregnant. Anyhoo..I did not experience any itching and or irritation. The polyp went away on its own.

Jandei - The sperm just have an easier target to hit

User Image

7 years ago

hello ladies!

Miracle, Kerzie - I don't "plan" on testing until 11dpo- and realistically, I will try not too, but testing will likely win out starting around 9dpo. I'll tell myself..."Its just to get a baseline..." "But what if?" and "Maybe this little nugget is an over achiever..winning the race.." It will produce fruitless results that early. I know this.. You all know this... But- testing will happen nonetheless.

Mom2 - And talking about will power... I'm terribly jealous and thankful that I don't have daily access to FOODTRUCKS!! my goodness- that would be amazing. My dad buys bunches of snackfood and has stashes all through the office. I try bringing healthy food.. but I end up craving junk- and its here-- and well, I eat my lunch.. and then snack.. it's just not working out.

I have started buying decaf and half-caf K-cups to assist my coffee addiction. I could drink coffee all day.

Kerzie - what an adorable way to tell your DH- I'm hoping to get to share that moment again soon!! And on the subject of who to tell and when.. What do you ladies think?? Last pregnancy I waited till 8 weeks to share the news- then miscarried at 9 weeks. It was so hard to try and explain that to my daughters... let alone all our friends and family.. If ( I mean When) I'm pregnant- I don't want to tell anyone till 1st trimester is over- But I can't imagine keeping that secret for that long..

Calvin- I have never had a cervical polyp, but I agree with Jandei that should look at a second opinion if you are concerned. You know your own body best!

Jandei Good Luck with your trigger shot and IUI

7 years ago

Happy Thursday!

Meghan - I'm eating an Oreo as I type this....

I don't plan to tell anyone until I do the anatomy/gender scan. That would be in January sometime (contingent upon a bfp next Friday). The daughter of my mother's friend sent out birthday party invitations and wrote her EDD as the party date. I thought the idea was so cute.....so I'm stealing it! LOL I'll wait to tell oldest ds at that time because he can't keep a secret nor would I want to put that pressure on him and the baby won't know any better.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies.

Just came on here to vent cause I've been crying for the first portion of the day. My DH sperm today was very low this morning for the IUI. Only 4mil post wash with 70% motility That's only $2mill 800k good sperm. He usually has great sperm count (last month 11mil 98% motility) I got very discouraged and cried throughout the whole IUI. I'm just tried of this. Everything seemed like it was going well and now this. I hope tomorrow will be better, we'lll see... Doc said to think about moving to IVF since this is so stressful for us but I don't feel like I've tried enough yet

7 years ago

Jandei - Sorry to hear that lady = ( I hope things improve for you. and remember, it only takes 1 sperm . Did they give you any reason why his count might be so low this time?

AFM - I'll be 5wks tomorrow. Riding out this hurricane. So many people are freaking out , but i don't think it'll be all that bad for us really. Hope everyone's doing good! And for those about to O or test =]

7 years ago

Pumpkin, thanks so much. No they didn't say why. No clue what happened but I have a feeling my DH felt so pressured this morning to produce a sample that not very much came out. It was less than a tea spoon so for the amount I guess the count was good, there was just not much of it.

OMG the hurricane! Where do you live? My mom lives in West Palm and she is there now waiting for the hit tonight. I am so worried about her

7 years ago

Jandei - I'm close to Savannah, GA , i'm just not sure the meterologists are going to be right about how inland it's going to come, it's made steady moves further west since they started tracking it , and now it's supposed to head back to FL after it finishes with SC , instead of heading up the coast like originally predicted, so we shall see. =]

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo