Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1351 - 1360 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Lenzie: nice to meet you. Have you done any test yet. Or you're waiting for af due date

7 years ago

Kemakerry, I have not tested yet. I am waiting for AF to be late. It's a lot easier to hold out on testing when there's no tests in the house! I would have already POAS by now LOL! Surprisingly, it's been very easy for me to wait this month. AF should be here on the 15th so I have 4 days left to go!! Hopefully she doesn't show up! My cycles are anywhere between 32-25 days so I'm not technically late until the 16th. I'm gonna try to wait until then to test.
Where are you in your cycle?

7 years ago

Lenzie: ok great. I am currently 6weeks and 3 days pregnant. I got my BFP 31st May.

7 years ago

Kemakerry, I just saw on your profile that you are pregnant, congratulations! I am so sorry about your miscarriage, I am praying that this little bean is a sticky one for you!!! Are you still not having any symptoms? Maybe your just one of those lucky girl also without symptoms! Although I do understand your reason for being worried, it is strange not having any symptoms but try not to stress yourself out!

I've never been pregnant so I'm not even quite sure if I CAN have babies! I tried to conceive when I was in a previous relationship, and that never happened but it was for the best because he ended up cheating on me so I thank God everyday that I never fell pregnant with him...

Another relationship I was in after that, we were trying but also not being very careful, we always used the pullout method and I never got pregnant. Maybe he was just good at knowing when to pullout! But it makes me wonder of something is wrong with me...

Now that i am married to the love of my life, and we have been trying since we got married in january, we BD every other day religiously and sometimes everyday, sometimes twice a day! I am just so discouraged that I haven't seen two pink lines yet. Not even a chemical!! I'm gonna give it a couple more months of trying and then go to the doctors for a fertility workup. Just for some peace of mind. I know it's not husband because he already has 2 kids from two other women so definitely no problem there!

Ugh, sorry for rambling but this is really killing me... I can't help but think something is very very wrong with me. I seem to ovulate every month like normal, and cycles are long but still pretty regular so I just don't know....

7 years ago

Lenzie : thank you and you are not rambling on . Reason why I write short responses is because I hate using my phone to write long messages. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Try not think about getting pregnant I know it's hard but its much better that way. Our bodies can play games on us when it knows what we want.
At the moment I am suffering with terrible headaches and insomnia. Toilet visits are becoming a nuisance. Since Friday night whenever I drink water it tastes like medicine. It's horrible so I think I am starting to have symptoms.
I do have a fairly new blog but I am not allowed to put it on here!! I really need to add more stuff on it but am new to all this blogging stuff. Lol
I wish you luck .

7 years ago

Hiya ladies (cd4)
Welcome Lynzie and no your not rambling at all, its all very interesting to us and we love to hear from newbies, must say your symptoms sound fantastic
Kema, sound like your doing well, whens your scan lovely and how are you feeling
39 you must be coming up to testing soon, well you all must be something dpo, please update so i cant start getting excited for you all, & to everyone, for some 's soon please, pretty pretty please -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Pink: I haven't been to the doctors yet, will do on Tuesday and maybe pop in epu on Wednesday for a scan. I am feeling really poorly and got exams on tuesday morning. My boobies have doubled in size. I just feel so sick all the time.
How are you doing?

7 years ago

Im good thanks Kema, AF slowed right down now thankfully, was a bit scared at one point as passing clots but all much better now and hopefully will get some BD in next weekend before ov and dh goes away to help his niece move
I had morning sickness all through my 3 children and its mega tough but does ease up after a while, I found a ginger nut biscuit before I got outta bed helped, take it easy lovely and try to not worry, (if thats poss), your body hasn't had a chance to prep/adjust itself properly yet to pregnancy so you are bound to feel worn out and tired, your wonderful little bean and its progress is taking everything from you for a while so get some good vits/fruit/veggies in you, orange juice,spinach (I like mine raw) and get to that docs and get a proper check, blood pressure etc, let us know how it goes, a warm flannel on my boobs in the bath was bliss, good luck with your exams lovely -x-

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Welcome Lynzie!

Pink I am guessing to be 6dpo. Saw a little spotting this morning so I think I am out. I usually spot before AF. Getting tired on this journey. Just want to live my life without obsessing over ttc. Unfortunately I am a chronic obsessor.

Hopefully Kerzie and Baby get BFP's.

7 years ago

39-thats implantation honey, thats a bloody good sign, hang in there, its mega tough I know, big time, I get down but I pull myself right back up again and decided a while ago rather then worry about it all Im gonna do my my best to try to stay positive and enjoy the experience from now on instead of dwelling on the neg, after the terrible things that happen in the world I consider myself very lucky sending mega strong vibes your way

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo