Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Holy, I am taking folic acid, vit d3 100 and vit C 1000, daily, I know they are good.

I feel like I'm coming down with some infection and I work tomorow and I am generaly feeling crappy and depressed and weepy. (maybe also caused by the fact I have to loose weight and I feel like I can't)

I imagine i'm PMSing this way this cycle, I am reading, you just my brain is not really working as well as I'd like.

Sending sticky vibes and baby dust to everyone. (I'll be hiding under my covers, wrapped in a fluffy PJs)

8 years ago

Aniyaka I'm sorry you're not feeling well... Hope you get better soon!
I was just reading that cm matters more than when you ovulate. We are tonight again! My cm started yesterday & we don't want to miss the window of opportunity!!! Ha!! My DH is napping on couch now! Lol Poor guy! Lol He really wants this baby & so do I!

8 years ago

Evening ladies (9dpo)
Holly your draining your man, good girl, keep up the good work
Ania, you poor thing, I wish we could all look after you, wrap you up and pander to your every whim, from making a cuppa, neck/shoulder massage to cleaning up the house but hugs from afar will have to do, have an early night and rest lots, don't worry about the weight cos you will lose it when YOU want to, its just finding the right exercise/food plan that suits you -x-
Baby-good luck with the fertility cleanse, sounds a bit yucky but worth it of course if you get your bean next cycle
39-your not out yet, pos sticky vibes heading your way
Shanta hope this is your cycle
Will update you ladies with test tom, think my bathroom is gonna be full with you all there biting your lip and holding your breath lol, have a fab weekend beautifuls

8 years ago

Starting spotting today. May be due to me touching my cervix. My 17 yr old daughter was in a horrific accident today. The car flipped and she landed down a hill. Been a stressful day. God protected her. We are so thankful to God that she is home with just a few scratches and bruises.

Pink hope you get a BFP tomorrow.

Have a safe weekend ladies!

8 years ago

39 - oh my goodness...Thank God she is OK. I am willing to wager she had her seatbelt on! Hug her a little tighter tonight if she can bear it!

Pink - yep we'll be waiting for the result right with you!

Ani - I feel for you Hon! Sending bear hugs your way.

Holly - you go girl! You have that man Tuckered out! LOL

Was sitting outside at my son's baseball game tonight...43 degrees and froze my butt off. LOL Now in my comfy jammies and exhausted. Good night sweet ladies. Prayers for you all! Xoxo

User Image

8 years ago

Morning all. Ok, advice needed...*deep breath".....AF due yesterday, no sign. Took ic at 10pm last night, BFP appeared before my eyes!! Took ic and FRER this morning with FMU, BFN!!

I am 15dpo today, tested 10, 11, 12dpo all BFN, so must've been a late implantation if at all!! For those that cervix check, it disappeared yesterday afternoon, so high!

What's going on??

8 years ago

WOW 39-thanks God she is alright! God was definitely watching over her!! Poor baby! I'm praying for her and you!
BabyAngel--Sorry you froze your butt off!!! I hate the cold. Did that for 35 years and that's probably a good thing I'm in Florida now, EVEN if there are alligators! lol Oregon had some of the coldest winters!
Teachermum-WOW! I sure hope this is your Sending !!! Let us know! I'd keep testing, but wait a couple of days for levels to come up. If you're pregnant they will. What's a "took ic" mean??? Sorry, I'm not with all the terminologies yet!
Well we didn't last night.... My Dh's shoulders are hurting. He had hurt them working out years ago and he pays for that! Hopefully we will be tonight! Say a for us please!! Thanks! Have a wonderful day ladies and please stay safe!

8 years ago

Morning ladies (10dpo)
OMGoodness 39, poor thing, thats terrible, how' it happen, is she badly bruised, in shock, bless her, something happening to our children is our worst fear, thinking of you and hope she gets over it and feels better quickly
Sorry to hear about the spotting, I did 2 tests this morn, (one had a slight indent just after I dipped it and I thought I dont want that to look like a line so quickly grabbed another), :( for 12dpo,
Teacher don't forget you showed a pos late last time, (17dpo?) so thats a good early sign, a couple of days and you hopefully will have a nice strong thats good cervix is high
Hope your warmed up now Baby, its amazing what we do for our kids
Holly hope the goes ok today, just think u could already have started a little beans life , im trying to be positive despite the neg test today, I do think Im gonna give up soon though as I dont have the money for a scan to see if tubes blocked or any other issues you ladies talk about, so maybe its time for me to give my body a break from it all, I would still chat to you ladies now n again though
Have a good day all, beautiful sunny day here in UK, bit chilly but off out for lunch, yay a day off from cooking

8 years ago

Hi Pink,

I had a BFP at 10dpo to 14dpo then AF came 16dpo so this is unusual for me. So scared it's going to be another chemical pg, nothing to do but wait and keep testing. Xx

8 years ago

Oh ok lovely, sorry, still for you -x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo