Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink, I'm living in northwest coast area, am on the beach with my dd right now. So sunny here. The story with your Dh is so cool;) nothing beats up a good happy sex ;)

Holly I really cant see any ijndication of ov from your temps. I would Def read a bit more about temping and patterns if I were you.

BabyA I'm hoing against hope this cycle, second day of spotting but I feel nauseated in mornings and keep smelling weird smell. I'm probably just symptom spotting though.

8 years ago

Pinkster-my thermomter doesn't take temp to 1/10th of degree, that's why! I'm buying one that does! :-(

8 years ago

6dpo nothing yet I don't know if I'm imagining line is driving me crazy.

still kills me when they all vote negative should wait till 9dpo or 10 dpo but keeps me entertained I suppose

8 years ago

Good morning ladies or evening depending where you are!!

User image

8 years ago

This 2WW is excruciating! Only 5dpo and I feel like it's been 5 months!! I'm not normally this impatient but at least I have all your stories to keep me going!! Waiting to hear Hollys news??

8 years ago

Should know something in 2 more hours!!!!! I HATE WAITING!!! LOL

8 years ago

Good luck Holly!!
have you guys heard of fertile Tea? or anyone that has used it?

User image

8 years ago

I called the Doctor 1 hour ago and he has the test back and is reviewing it. He's on lunch until 1pm. So I have to wait! :-( The suspense is killing me!!!!

8 years ago

It was negative! Faulty tests I assume!!! Darn it.....

8 years ago

Hollyc, thats shocking news to me, they def look like pos and still no AF? Crazy what has the doc said/suggested?
I sent a message to help&support peeps on the site about it keeps crashing, they said it will sorted soon
Had lots of sharp cramps today on left side and hurts when I sit down and fold tummy over, guess must be ov and large follies
Hiya Shanta, my dh takes the ginseng tea but I know there are other teas and some of the ladies take them on here including raspberry
Teacher hang in there lovely, nearly one week down and one to go til your
Hello toffee, keep us updated you and teacher are together this cycle
Ania Im on south coast, yes its lovely and we feel very lucky to live near the beach, nausea sounds promising, keep us updated
Baby and 39 hope you have started BDing, love to all and Kerzie, where are you hun??? -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo