Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Ok Shanta, I'll let you in on my secret! lol

Go to "Manage My Account"
Click on "Forum Signature"
Pick out what you want, hit save
EVERY time you post on the forum, you have to check the box to add your "Signature".

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! Happy belated Mother's Day (US)!

Kerzie - in regards to your oven cleaning ideas: 1)leave a dish of ammonia in the oven overnight (Do NOT turn on oven) and wipes clean next day OR 2) make a paste with dishsoap, baking soda and water. Let sit for awhile then wipes clean. :)

Shanta - do you mean the cycle tracker or countdown ticker? Look under the Tools & Tickers column then try out different ones you may like. When you respond you have to flag that you want it attached every time. Otherwise, maybe her information is copied from another site? xo

Baby one (Holly) - your symptoms sound positive lady!! Yes, that is true in regards to the caffeine. I have weaned myself down to a 1/2 cup reg & 1/2 cup decaf in a.m. that's IT!! No other caffeine during the day. I plan to cut it out entirely, but better to do so slowly. XO Good luck!

Ani - your dh sounds like a darling! Just imagine your baby snuggling/getting tucked in for a long nap... all cozy pink and warm. Visualize this positive thought and know that we are all praying for you sweetness!

Miracle 74 - welcome! You are NOT too old! I'm 47 and trying for #2! :) And for what it's worth don't listen to the naysayers! Doctors as well as people who want to pass judgement and negativity need slapped in the face... with a chair! LOL You know your body better than anyone, not to mention your heart. We are here for you! Good or bad! Negative comments on websites etc. are a cancer for the mind so please don't dwell on what they say you can't do. Women are having babies naturally well into their 40's and sometimes 50's.

ATM - I am CD20... don't know exactly when I O'd since not tracking this month. Tired of the cleanse and ready to get on with it already. LOL Using this 2nd phase uterine cleanse until AF arrives then we shall see. Focusing on my health (lost 9# so far) with eating better and drinking more water.

Pinkster, 39 and all... been following along with you. I may not post, but I'm here keeping the hope alive!

User Image

7 years ago

Shanta, I know clomid does that apparently so I have taken baby aspirin every day, fx for you -x-x-x-

7 years ago

And there she is with the rescue.... (Baby One)... well duh! Yeah... the signature post. Why didn't I think of that?! LOL

User Image

7 years ago

Hey girls.

The doctor's update didn't really bring anything new for me, but I'm going to have early scan next thursday to determine the age of the pregnancy (according to my calculations it's 4w4d today)

I don't really have any symptoms but the bbs started hurting again today. Yay? I suppose?

We told my DD today, she was like... YAAAAAAAAAY! I knew it!
She is so happy. (Even before she knew she couldn't stop talking about when she will have sister or brother) She needs to keep a secret for now though.

I told at work (on the strict need to know basis) And they are happy about it. If push comes to shove I should be able to change my hours or work from home.

I am coming to grips with the fact I'm pregnant and I'm dealing with the worrying better than I was.
I have no control over what's going on inside me. I can hope for the best and let nature work. Worrying will only spoil today and will not help me deal with the future. I'm going through one day at a time.
My OH told me today "Cheer up, you are pregnant!" And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

7 years ago

Baby-lovely to hear from you and yes I do too sometimes, just follow posts when nothing to report or input, but there if I can help anyone, well done on your cleanse, I really hope it works lovely
Ania-your other half is right but I totally understand why you worry too, its great to hear from you and get updates, please continue, your having a baby yayyy!!!

7 years ago

HA!!! I was looking at your post BABY!!!! LOL Love ya! ;-) Gotta be fast, gotta be quick!!! lol Shanta hasn't even seen it yet!!!???!!!! hee, hee lol Thanks for your input about coffee!!! I'm down to 2 small cups today from 3 and going down to 1 1/2 tomorrow....Hoping I'll not have anxiety/headaches like I used to..Vit. D3 is helping me soooo much this month with everything too!

Aniayka-Take one day at a time and ENJOY every minute of your pregnancy! It'll all work itself out!

Oh, Baby can you look at my chart pretty please! I had an implantation dip at 5 dpo and my temp. went back up, but it's lower today...Worries me...What do you think???

7 years ago

Ani. Great attitude, it will do you well in the next nine months. Liked what baby said about snuggling up for a nap.

Pink. Baby aspirin stops the clotting but not the thining unfortunately. Think that's why we can only take it for 3 months here. Have you noticed you don't bleed as much during af? Think it gets worse with time so you should be ok.

Baby. Hang in there, it's nearly over then the fun begins. Thanks for the tips, don't want to use chemicals so will give the mix a go. Your a star xx

7 years ago • Post starter

BTW gals, could you please do me a favor? Put Babyone for me and BabyAngel so I know who you are talking to... lol Thanks! ;-)

7 years ago

ok got it.. I started a tracker but i didn't know how to post . Thanks Baby!

I may have to look into baby aspirin Pinkstar thanks I will talk to my doctor about it!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo