Community post

Discussion

Anyone else taking Clomid for the first time?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone. I am on cycle day 23 today and I believe I am 4 days past ovulation (though my OPKs have said I am ovulating every day for the last 4 days).
This is my first cycle taking Clomid (days 5 - 9) as my Dr. says I have very mild PCOS. I read on here so many other things that girls taking Clomid are doing but I was given the pills and told to take it every day from 5 -9 and start BDing every day 9 - 16. Because my OPKs didn't show a positive, my hubby and I kept BDing every day until yesterday when I finally decided that we both really needed a break!
I feel like I have done everything I can this month - Clomid, Robitussin, Preseed, tried 13 days in a row and Instead cup. I really hope everything works.
If any one has any Clomid tips, suggestions, knowledge, and especially success stories, I would love to hear them!!
Thanks!!!

User Image

286 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 286 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Memoni- I'm sorry came but a least you are learning about your cycle. My temps are up today but I got another positive opk today so I'm not sure exactly when I will O or if I did already. I have been almost everyday and will for the next few days to be safe.

Teachertoria- I hope your us goes well!

I do love our little group too! The byob group is just general ttc venting group but we talk about personal lives too.

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Symptom question- my hips have been achey the last few days. Is that a symptom of ovulation, side effect of clomid, or just because I'm on vacation and sleeping on a firmer mattress than I'm used to.

13 years ago

Hmmmm....achey hips ehh? I have had pains shooting down the front of my legs which I know is from the clomid seeing as I havn't ovulated; but no hip pain. Maybe thats a good sign....

If your temp is up (pookerdooks) I would assume you already ovulated but since you're still getting the + lh strips good idea to keep at it a bit longer.
I have gotten + opks after ovulation in the past so I know it happens.

I do love our little circle! Makes it easy to follow just a few people...but let me know if/when you all jump ship so I can join in! I will keep you all posted regarding the saga of my fertility issues

moconnor ~ let us know on Saturday after you test!!

13 years ago

Well Ladies....

Huge temp spike this morning...and I even took my temp early so it may have been even higher. Keeping my fingers crossed that this wasn't a fluke but it looks like I may have ovulated yesterday (CD 22) which was the first day of NO migraine. We will know in a few days if the temp stays up but this gives me a little hope that my body is not TOTALLY broken even though the clomid didn't seem to really "work". Here is my chart if you ladies want to take a look and tell me what you think:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30a54f

How r u ladies doing?

13 years ago

Yay!! I really hope you Oed and I'm glad your migraine is gone. Woot! I'm on my phone now but I will check out your chart later on my computer.

My temps have been up since Wednesday so even though my opk was positive Wednesday and Thursday, I'm going to to count Tuesday as my O day. Plus my cervix started dropping yesterday. So we are in the tww together now! I'm so glad I have your ladies for support.

My chart is currently on an app on my phone but I'm going to start using fertiltyfriend and will share my chart then. I think my chart is more accurate than the opk.

13 years ago

Yippee! So happy for you TeacherToria. Happy BDing!

Looks like I am out this month. AF is due tomorrow and I started spotting this morning. Feeling really down as I was really hoping Clomid was going to be the majic drug for me this month. Trying nto to be too upset, but I really am!!!

I still have my fingers crossed for all of you.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Aww I'm sorry the witch is coming.

13 years ago

Yep sucks! Oh well. Maybe a Chrsitmas baby???

I can't wait to hear how you all do! I have my fingers crossed for all of you.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Aww sorry moconnor! I know is the most UNWANTED visitor in the world right now!!! I KNOW how you are feeling b/c I was feeling the same way the other day with the no ovulation thing.....clomid still may work for you though! We are here for you!

13 years ago

Wouldn't that be the best Christmas present ever?!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo