Community post

Discussion

Anyone else taking Clomid for the first time?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone. I am on cycle day 23 today and I believe I am 4 days past ovulation (though my OPKs have said I am ovulating every day for the last 4 days).
This is my first cycle taking Clomid (days 5 - 9) as my Dr. says I have very mild PCOS. I read on here so many other things that girls taking Clomid are doing but I was given the pills and told to take it every day from 5 -9 and start BDing every day 9 - 16. Because my OPKs didn't show a positive, my hubby and I kept BDing every day until yesterday when I finally decided that we both really needed a break!
I feel like I have done everything I can this month - Clomid, Robitussin, Preseed, tried 13 days in a row and Instead cup. I really hope everything works.
If any one has any Clomid tips, suggestions, knowledge, and especially success stories, I would love to hear them!!
Thanks!!!

User Image

286 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 286 Replies | Last Page

eeeee! Thanks! If I get a brighter positive in the morning I will officially call it a bfp.

Now I have to go pick up a girlfriend for dinner and act like all is normal! I'm glad my isn't here right now because I want to be certain before I tell him!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

OMG Aisha!!!!

I can't believe it! Woohoo! Can't wait to see the test tomorrow!!!! SOOOOOOO excited for you!

13 years ago

Aisha!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!!

So happy for you!!!

Sending you tons of get darker vibes!!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

OMG Aisha!!! I knew I was sooo excited for you for a reason!! I just had a gut feeling you were going to get a bfp! I am sooooo happy for you!! Maybe My DH and I should take a weekend trip to Florida!!

I totally see the faint lines!! I hope they are dark in the morning!!

13 years ago

I see the lines Aisha! I cannot wait to hear that you got a bright line!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

Ok ladies, it still isn't "bright" but there is still a line and it's slightly darker than yesterday!!!!!!!!!

I'm flipping out! Do I dare call this a ??? It's SOOO early still, and I'm afraid something will go wrong or that the tests are wrong. But I've never had evaps like this before with this brand. I've used a lot of these and the only evap I ever had I knew was an evap right away because it wasn't pink, it was super thin, and I could only see it at certain angles when standing next to a window. This I can see at any angle in any light.

I'm so happy right now, but I'm also terrified that this happiness won't last!

Oh! And Lindsey- I've already joked with myself that if this is true I'm going to name it Easter if it's a boy and Miami if it's a girl

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Aisha!!! Post another pic, not altered, and then go get yourself a gold digital for tomorrow morning!

This is it girl! :)

So happy for you!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

whooo hooooo

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

My name is Aylin, and this has been my first clomid cycle (hopefully my last!!)....i'm on cd23 and had a progesterone test done which came out on 37.1...that means that i ovulated well (i think it was cd15-16)...i had 3 big follicules..and i'm on the tww...i did a hpt yesterday and it came out negative...:(....probably too early to test...but still praying to see that doble line...and soon see a BFP!!!...please add me as a friend..i'm new to this page!! i'll appreciate it!!

13 years ago

WELCOME AYLIN,

This will be one of the most stressful journeys you ever choose to take in your life..

My advice is to relax and try to enjoy it.

I am starting round 2 clomid on sunday hopefully!!!

GL

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo