Community post

Discussion

Anyone else taking Clomid for the first time?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone. I am on cycle day 23 today and I believe I am 4 days past ovulation (though my OPKs have said I am ovulating every day for the last 4 days).
This is my first cycle taking Clomid (days 5 - 9) as my Dr. says I have very mild PCOS. I read on here so many other things that girls taking Clomid are doing but I was given the pills and told to take it every day from 5 -9 and start BDing every day 9 - 16. Because my OPKs didn't show a positive, my hubby and I kept BDing every day until yesterday when I finally decided that we both really needed a break!
I feel like I have done everything I can this month - Clomid, Robitussin, Preseed, tried 13 days in a row and Instead cup. I really hope everything works.
If any one has any Clomid tips, suggestions, knowledge, and especially success stories, I would love to hear them!!
Thanks!!!

User Image

286 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 286 Replies | Last Page

Suzy! I'm sorry!!! Stupid . Have a glass of wine for all of us that are holding out right now!

Lindsey - congrats! Glad you got your +. Only ladies on here really know how exciting that is!!

Aisha - how are you feeling today? FIngers are still crossed for you.

AFM - I finally got my + OPK last night and my CBFM confirmed this morning. I am going to count today as 1DPO. Glad you be in the 2WW. Going to BD again tonight just for insurance but then we are having a break for a few days! Lindsey I jguess we are cycle buddies this time around.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I can officially join this thread now. I start clomid in four days. I am not going to be using OPKs because I get three positives a month as it is but I still don't ovulate. I am going to temp to confirm ovulation. Has anyone else had that problem with OPKs?

I also just started Metformin. My doc told me that it is going to make my stomach hurt really bad for the first week. Not looking forward to that.

I feel like I at least have hope of ovulating this month. I haven't ovulated since coming off of birth control six months ago. I am on 50mg of clomid. Has anyone else had successful ovulation at that dose?

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

My ovulation was successful on that dose. I will be starting clomid round 2 on Sunday the 8th... we must be on the same cycle i am on cycle day 1

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

OMG OMG!

I was really bored and have a lot of cheapo hpts. So at 9 dpo in the middle of the day I decided to take a test. Well, I think there is a line.

I'm not calling it a bfp yet though since it's probably an evap but I'm going to go crazy waiting til tomorrow morning!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

did you post a pic i want to see it!!!!

13 years ago

AISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Pleas epost a pic for us to see. I just know it is +!!!!

User Image

I am on cloud nine for you !!!!!!

13 years ago

Ok I'm trying! I took another one and another faint line!!!! But they are so faint (only 9 dpo!) that I'm not sure if they will show up in a picture or not! Let me see what I can do...

13 years ago

Ok here it is! It shows up better in real life!
User Image

What do you think? Keep in mind this is afternoon urine at 9 dpo!

13 years ago

Yippee!!!! I totally see one too!!!!!! Can't wait to see your FMU test tmw!!!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo