Community post

Discussion

Anyone else taking Clomid for the first time?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone. I am on cycle day 23 today and I believe I am 4 days past ovulation (though my OPKs have said I am ovulating every day for the last 4 days).
This is my first cycle taking Clomid (days 5 - 9) as my Dr. says I have very mild PCOS. I read on here so many other things that girls taking Clomid are doing but I was given the pills and told to take it every day from 5 -9 and start BDing every day 9 - 16. Because my OPKs didn't show a positive, my hubby and I kept BDing every day until yesterday when I finally decided that we both really needed a break!
I feel like I have done everything I can this month - Clomid, Robitussin, Preseed, tried 13 days in a row and Instead cup. I really hope everything works.
If any one has any Clomid tips, suggestions, knowledge, and especially success stories, I would love to hear them!!
Thanks!!!

User Image

286 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 286 Replies | Last Page

Ok! Here's today's test! I still had trouble getting the lighting right. It definitely shows up better in real life!
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

No squinting for this one!

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Congrats Aisha! I've got to admit, I am jealous. But I am very happy for you. Were you on Clomid this cycle?

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

Yahoooooo!!!!! Aisha!!! That is such a beautiful picture!

Wishing you all the sticky baby dust in the world!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

I was thinking about starting my clomid early also I am also suppose to do day 5-9 but day 5 is not till sunday such a long wait.. I may cheat and do sat and be like oh whoops lol.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

This thread is pretty long now...should we start a new one?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

Yippee Aisha - no mistaking those tests! As I said in my note - I am so freakin' happy for you!!!! Please just don't leave us now

When are you heading to see a Dr?

Victoria! I missed you. How are you? I am so glad your cysts are gone. How awesome is that??? I think you are one DPO past me. I am 3DPO today. Fun. Fingers crossed for you! Glad you are back.

Nurse - let me know how the soy works for you.

Suzy - go ahead with early. I really don't think it will hurt at all. Maybe ask Aisha - she is in med school and her hubby is a dr.

Lisser - is there a limit on the length of the threads or just to make it less confusing?

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I thought I read somewhere that at 15 pages a new thread was supposed to be started. Maybe we could give this thread a name that can be used on future threads so everyone posting here knows where to post if we need to close a longer thread.

13 years ago

lisser i agree with you i do believe at 15 pages you have to start a new thread.

aisha- im so happy for you and im beleive this is going to be my month. and please dont leave us just because you got your BFP!

moconnor im deffinatly doing the soy again and im going to start it sunday or saturday not sure yet.

suzy from everything ive read on the internet and my nursing books i dont think it would hurt to take it a day early. maybe we will get twin BFP since we are on about the same schedual.

AFM- im in such a better mood today! thank you ladies for all your support! i have decided that i would rather have a valentines baby instead of a new years baby anyways and besides from the date i Od my EDD would have been mine and DH anniversary...so fingers crossed soy does the trick again!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

Yay Shae! :)

ETA: rachelm started a Clomid Buddies thread a bit ago...maybe we can just move the continued discussions there? Here's the link...
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=2429

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo