Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Alvsim, good luck tomorrow! I think I begin testing on Sunday so I will be right there with you. I have a whole stock load of wondfos so I may keep trying to see if anything pops up before then. We will see

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi! Been TTC since Dec 2017. I had a tubal ligation reversal in Nov 2017. May 2018 had HSG and everything looked great.

Tried Clomid with trigger shot Feb - April this year with an IUI in April. Had 1-4 good mature eggs each medicated cycle, but not one BFP.

So, currently unexplained secondary infertility. I have 3 children currently and never had any problems conceiving.

Currently on CD 16. Got a positive OPK Sunday 9/15/19 CD13.. Last two months I've been ovulating around CD 17-19. I hope this is our month, but I'm not giving my hopes up.

I wish everyone the best in their journey.

User image

4 years ago

Welcome Nicole! Sorry I have been away last few days. I’ve been having some really intense pelvic pressure to the point I was thinking something was wrong.. very negative opks until bam! Today I got a true positive out of nowhere.. so I guess my TWW is starting over but hey more chances to make sure we catch it suppose. Now I’m not due to test until the week of October 5th but I will be pulling for you ladies while I wait.

Nicole, I wish you the best of luck this cycle and some sticky baby dust! Hope they can figure out what’s going on. My fingers are crossed for you.

Well, I got another positive OPK this cycle. I tested twice yesterday (afternoon and evening). Got blazing positives both times. So, I'm not sure when I ovulated this cycle. First positive OPK was 7 days ago (Sunday 9/15) and second was yesterday (Saturday 9/21) Wish I was taking my BBT. Oh well, maybe I geared up to ovulate and didn't with my first OPK. Only time will tell. I'm either 6dpo or 1dpo... period should be here 0ct 1st-6th

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Still testing negative today. Period due 9/26. I may be 10-11dpo, not 100% sure. My last pregnancy I tested negative the day before period and then positive the next morning. So I still have hope!

4 years ago

3rd day of positive OPK. Very frustrating this cycle. Haven't had a surge last this long before. Wish I was temping. Has anyone used TempDrop? I'm thinking about buying one...

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

I got my first faint this morning. Period due 9/26. I did not trust a digital yet. Will do a digital tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone else!

4 years ago

Sorry ladies I haven’t been here, I’ve been dealing with feeling crummy the last few days. Trying not to symptom spot but it’s very hard.

Nicole, I’m not sure about the positive opks, I’ve heard that sometimes they pick up the pregnancy hcg before a pregnancy test will. I would keep trying as long as they stay positive. I haven’t heard of tempdrop but I will look into it. I haven’t been temping this cycle either but I think I might next time if AF shows. I think we are around the same cycle timing. Not due until Oct 1 I think. I ovulated on CD 18 supposedly so it might have been pushed out idk.

Em!! Congrats! I hope they continue to get darker for you and you get the positive digital what kind of test did you use?

I forgot to add my update lol I am anywhere between 4-6 dpo .. not temping so I don’t really know.. just relying on when I got the positive opks. I’ve been feeling really sick and nauseous but I’m not counting it as anything as I’m sure there’s probably something going around. CM is different and a lot more than usual. Perhaps successful ovulation? Mild back pain, pelvic pain, bbs are still tender. Hoping these are all good signs but trying not to get my hopes up completely.

I used a FRER. I will use an EPT digital tomorrow (I hear those can detect 40 MiU hcg). I tested negative yesterday on FRER. I Thought I had a super faint at 8dpo but I've been hearing the frers have nasty evaps. This one definitely has some pink! I really just felt off last night, super heavy uterus, mild cramping, super anxious, couldn't fall asleep, very sore boobs.

I hope you also get your bfp. This 2 ww is torture!

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo