Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 213 Replies | Last Page

@Mommyheart Thats a pretty cool app may have to look into that (if it reads opks). I am due according to my app ovia on the 29th but I think the 30th . took another blue dye another faint so still in limbo. holding for frer will post it just in case I have line eye lol.

4 years ago

New here, hello all and good luck. My story, I have 3 children. My guy has none. Surprise pregnancy in April this year but lost it in July. Once we found out I was pregnant he was on top of the world. Been actively trying after loss because he desperately wants this and heck I love kids so I want it to happen for us too. I am 38. Use the clear blue digital ovulation tests. This month was different. Usually two days flashy smiley then solid smiley and back to O. This month 5 flashing smileys, two days solid smiley and back to O. Ovulation pains for 2 days, first on right side and then when I thought it would be over the next day on the left. Only 1dpo but happily no more pains but I already have sore boobs. Maybe this time. I hate the 2ww. Look forward to BFP so I can stop peeing on sticks. LoL

4 years ago

Here’s a picture of what it does, plus it auto calculated the T/C ratio so you won’t have to sit there and stare at it and wonder if it’s the same color or darker. Made things so much easier to pinpoint ovulation this cycle.

Hey Nicole, well I’m glad they finally did something so you know where you are at. Crossing my fingers and good luck to you!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Brittany, I’m sorry you’re still getting the faint lines and nothing more clear. I hate when that happens.. the wait seems like an eternity to finally get an answer. Well just take it as a good sign and they are not going backwards/negative.

Welcome his_first, I’m sorry to hear about the loss. this time.. your symptoms sound great and hopefully you will get your . Fingers are crossed for you

So I’ve caved in and tested this morning saw there was a vvfl but now not to sure after having some votes what do you all think.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hello Sanders, I see a hint of something but not quite sure myself. I played with the tools and can see it better with the negative option. Keep trying! Praying it gets darker for you!

Decided to test today
Darn OPK test line still on the darker side, but I still count it as negative. Wish I had temped this cycle! I hate not knowing when I ovulated

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Nicole, I agree.. definitely next cycle for sure. I think it would help. Hoping there won’t be a next time for us but we will see. I did hear that sometimes opks can detect pregnancy hormone sooner than hpts.. could be why it’s going back to darker. Are you having any other symptoms with it?

@MommyHeart.. I really don't like to symptom spot... I've got my usual sore/sensitive breasts/nipples, bloated/upset tummy, munchies, light acne... Only thing new is semi sensitive teeth... I chalk everything up to increased Progesterone from ovulation... My resting heart rate is also a little elevated which is also normal for this part of my cycle... I hope to be able to purchase the TempDrop by December... Maybe suggest it as an early Christmas gift to my fiance lol

User image

4 years ago

Hmm doing some estimates.. I'm either 11dpo or 4dpo lol The waiting is killing me for sure!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo