Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 213 Replies | Last Page

So sorry rain. Are you going to test again tomorrow? I hate when I get so frustrated that if the test isn’t positive after such a long wait, just let af come so I can start over.

4 years ago

No need be sorry .time will tell ...I may test in a few days but not rushing too right now

4 years ago

Today I feel like I have a bacteria or yeast infection like slightly itchy or burning ...not when I pee...I mean like dtd this am and it felt good but like he was scratching a itch on the outside of my vajayjay and no foul smell so is it bv or a yeast infection sorry tmi....still no sign of af ....any ladies have that issue?

4 years ago • Edited

I had something like that last week. I treated it as if it was a yeast infection even though I don’t think it was. Cleared up the next day after treatment though.

4 years ago

Yea it's not bothering me really I just had it this am nothing right now no treatment increased hunger and gassy

4 years ago

Good. I think my problem was a reaction to some different ky. I’m still tired, had sharp pains on left side today but seems to be over. Testing again in the morning. Fingers crossed. My app says 5 more days until af but who knows I am never regular.

4 years ago

Yea my doc says if it's with in a week it's still reg but I have pcos...I did have one cycle a few months back were I was 2 weeks late they said it could have just be resetting it's been regular since

4 years ago

Any update ladies how are you all doing

4 years ago

Very very faint line. What do you ladies think? 11 dpo

user submitted image

4 years ago

It darkened while I was sharing the news with my guy.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo