Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Britt tested this a.m on a cheapie bfn no signs of af no symptoms besides maybe slight constipation...usually before af I get bubble guts crave chocolate and have belt like cramps .

But I feel fine..besides the slight constipation and heartburn ...but I was using doc google and alot of women who did clomid said it made their periods late or ovulate later they said the suggest not testing unless ur a week late so I guess I'm a sitting duck

4 years ago

MommyHeart like they say not over til AF!!! I hope you get your bfp.
Raindrop16 : sounds promising! hope you get your bfp too! so will you wait until the 1 week late mark to test again?
this cycle is too freakin long! lol bet this will be the only time I say that lol because if I wasnt TTC I wouldnt be mad by the late af at all lol.

4 years ago

Today pressure and slight cramping began just off an on cramps. I am hopping maybe a little bean is burrowing in because af isn’t due for another week.

4 years ago

Fx for you @His_first, I had some cramping at 9dpo and that made me test the next day and it was positive!

4 years ago

Ok just one more reason to test tomorrow lol. I have been thinking about testing tomorrow because I cannot handle the wait. The 10th is a long time from now. Fingers crossed

4 years ago

How many dpo are you tomorrow @His_first?

4 years ago

Will be 9dpo

4 years ago

Good luck fx for you! Hope it is a BPF for you xxx

4 years ago

Fingers crossed for a positive test his_first keep us updated

4 years ago

I might as well save money and I'm 3 days late now..still nothing

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo