Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Louise I'm now 6 days late looks like bfn with fmu

4 years ago

Fingers crossed for you all that are waiting still. My symptoms started at about 9 days first one was that my coffee tasted funny, and had a gush of cream my discharge come away on day 10, that was about it to be fair since getting BFP my boobs have become very tender and I’m peeing a lot more.

4 years ago

Raindrop it’s not over till af shows keeping fingers crossed for you hun

4 years ago

CD12 here of a very regular 30 day cycle. 2 days ago I started getting my ewcm. Today it's very abundant, clear and stretchy. Tmi but it's kind of hard to tell how much cm you have when there is so much semen mixing in I noticed my ewcm last month on CD16, but not as much, then after CD 16 we stopped having sex becuase we were so exhuasted so honestly I think we missed it. So this month we've been doing it once a day since CD9-Had sex yesterday afternoon and will this afternoon as well. Then continue once a day until CD21. Hoping this is our month for a July 5th baby!

4 years ago • Edited

TTC for 3 cycles now. I did not temp nor keep track of my CM so I am not sure what DPO I am. I have had 33 day cycles constantly for the last 4-5 cycles. AF was expected yesterday. Does anyone else see a faint positive here?

user submitted image

4 years ago

JemStone I see it! Its definitely not faint. I'd test with a digital to confirm. If the digital is negative then wait until tomorrow morning to test with a digital again! Congrats.

4 years ago

Thanks em. I am praying this is it for real. I am soo nervous and excited. I just dont want to get too ahead of myself. I was so devasted when I got my BFN and AF for the past two cycles. If this is for real, it will be my first.

4 years ago

How exciting! I got my first negative last cycle. It was really hard, especially since my 1st 2 pregnancies were conceived in the first cycle. Its emotional. Being optimistic this month! Keep us updated!

4 years ago

Jemstone38 looks like a good positive to me. Congratulations

4 years ago

Thank You Sanders02. I am really hoping and praying and I have my fingers crossed that this is it. I will post an update in the coming days. Sending to all you lovely ladies

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo