Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Bfn but I’m still early. Will test again in a couple of days. Not giving up hope.

4 years ago

I'm 13dpo 3 days late ...just read a post lady got bfp 22dpo ...

4 years ago

Wow, can’t give up hope!

4 years ago

Officially out this cycle,... on to the next back at CD 1

This cycle will be 100mg Clomid on days 5-9

4 years ago • Post starter

So sorry to hear Mommy heart.

4 years ago

Sorry mommy heart

4 years ago

Mommy heart so af was on time for you?

4 years ago

Thanks ladies! Raindrop , yes right on time.. a day early actually but I’m crossing my fingers that the next round will work out. How are things going for you? You took Clomid this cycle too right?

4 years ago • Post starter

Oh my, it is only 6:33 pm and I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I guess I can add fatigue to my symptoms list. Now if only I could talk my kids into going on to bed too.

4 years ago

Still no sign on and off pinching pains in boobs and nips and this annoying cramp down my right butt

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo