Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Hi!! @Bonnie6410 yes I tested this AM as well got stark white BFN I am supposedly 9DPO but I really havent been tracking as this is first cycle TTC #2. Also I didnt use first morning urine as I woke up at 3 am and used restroom and took hpt at 630 am. holding now to retest.. Any symptoms?

4 years ago

I’m sorry Alv, lots of luck to you this cycle I hope it’s the one. What I did for OPK testing was twice a day, they say the best times are at 10am and 2pm .. I never followed that time frame due to work and being away from home but I tried morning and evening.
Em, I’m sorry to hear that but don’t lose hope yet, you’re not out until AF shows. Spotting is common in early Pregnancy so I’m crossing my fingers for you that you still get a BFP.
Bonnie, don’t worry, 9dpo is still early plus depends on when implantation occurs. .. I didn’t have any symptoms at all with my last baby I was thinking I was out too until around 12-13dpo.
Nicole, any update on you? Are you still getting the positive opks ?
Brittany, welcome! We are close together too in cycle. Keep testing and see if there is any change. Good luck!

As for me, I am now 6-7 dpo and had some mild pressure on my right side kind of like a pulsating ache around ovary area. It only lasted about an hour or so and now it’s gone. Crossing my fingers it’s implantation for me.. I’m going to test on Sunday .. if I can hold out that long.

4 years ago • Post starter

Cycle started today. My goal this cycle is to take my prenatal every day and work on calorie counting and get my weight down a little at a time. I'm not ready to use ovulation tests yet. I'm 90% sure I ovulate as I get ewcm same time every month. Now we just need to get the little egg stick! Next period due 10/25. Good luck everyone!

4 years ago

thank you !Mommyheart. I retested because my AM wasnt a long hold as i got up throughout night to tinkle. used a blue dye which people hate but has been good to me ... got a faint vvv faint.. same as with my first which next day turned pos on frer. will post pics ..

user submitted image

4 years ago

top pics if hpt in 2015 which turned positive frer next day with daughter. bottom attached is todays vvv faint maybe i will retest tonight and in AM

user submitted image

4 years ago

Brittany, I see something there. Looks promising. I always get better reads in the evening than with FMU.

Em, so sorry wishing you all the luck next cycle

4 years ago • Post starter

Just reading through all the posts and I’m sorry for the losses and fingers crossed to those who are on there 2ww! My story’s is had a miscarriage in Jan that wasn’t planned, been trying since so 8months now and no joy! Been keeping an eye on cycles And they vary between 29-32 days but last period was strange only lasted 2 days which is strange as normally always 4 days, and I’m sure I’ve ovulated very early this cycle week before the app indicated but had ewcm and pains so have taken this as ovulation time, so makes me 6dpo already AF normally arrives around the 7th of each month. Fingers crossed we have caught this cycle. Had some strange cramping 3/4 dpo which I’m hoping is a good sign. Hoping to hold off testing until at least 10dpo but find it so hard then struggle with the disappointment each month.

4 years ago

Mommyheart thank you! I really feel it is in my gut but dont wanna get too excited. I see you will hold off until sunday when is af due for you??

4 years ago

Sanders , welcome! Yes I know it’s hard to wait and see. I said I was going to wait until Sunday but got my amazon order this evening and thought what the heck.. maybe I can start now and see if there will be any progression in the next couple days. ( I posted the pic in profile ) The cramping is a good sign, I’ve had that as well for a bit so I hope it’s good luck for the both of us. Also I’m so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, it’s always so heartbreaking.

Brittany , AF is due for me on the 1st, I log everything into two apps Fertility friend and Premom (one that logs my opks) it takes the guesswork out and reads it for you. Depending on when I got my positive OPK.. premom switched my AF date to Oct 5th but FF which I have been logging cycles for a few years now still says it should be the 1st.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

OPK went negative on the fourth day, but test line was still on the dark side. I'm estimating that Monday 9/23 was ovulation day instead of Monday 9/16... So I'm also estimating that AF is due Monday 10/7... Here's to the TWW!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo