Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Omg congrats Em! I’m so excited for you!

Sorry I’ve been silent the last week or so.. dealing with some issues with my son being sick and his upcoming appts. I don’t think this month is going very well for me.

The first round of 50mg clomid.. I ovulated on CD 18 but we missed it. This month was 100mg Clomid and no ovulation in sight. Still checking... maybe I missed the timing of the positive OPK? I dunno we will see.

All apps say I should be around 4dpo but I feel nothing going on at all ..

4 years ago • Post starter

looks like today is ovulation day!! according to premom app opks today says peak.. plus i have been having left side ovary pain since yesterday and weird sharp pains near cervix.. gonna BD tonight so FX..Good luck ladies!!

4 years ago

11 DPO today!

Boobs are still achy and sore, feel heavy and swollen. During BD my husband noticed they feel bigger (he doesn’t know I’ve been having any symptoms). I had blood again while blowing my nose this morning as well. I am crampy from time to time but it’s more dull cramps than period like. I have Stage 3 Endometriosis so my AF cramps are typically horrendous.

Keeping my FX for a BFP this cycle

4 years ago • Edited

Nasamama when will you test? Those symptoms sound good. My boobs are so tender. Its the only consistent symptom!

4 years ago

em1987 I am thinking about testing tomorrow morning!

4 years ago

Guess i was ovulating!! Heres to starting my 2ww over lol

user submitted image

4 years ago

Ugh. Another BFN. I’ve been using Dollar General $1 pregnancy tests though. From what I found their sensitivity is 50 mIU/ml. Hoping I’m not out and I just need to buy a more sensitive test.

4 years ago

Nasamama if you have access to one I'd go get a first response 6 days sooner. I got my postive 5 days before my period with this baby. My last baby I didnt get a positive until day after my period was due.

4 years ago

em1987 I’m going to bite the bullet and buy one tonight. I was too hopeful I’d catch something on the other test.

4 years ago

Nasamama I feel confident for you. Your symptoms sound promising!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo