Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 213 Replies | Last Page

His first no I just had cramping back pain bubbly feeling a week prior to af a day after ov ...I'm suppose to be on my 2 af day but nada ...just tested on a whim about to use some tools ...line eyes are real lol ...

4 years ago

Hi everyone! Just got my BFP a few days ago, this is baby number 4, we struggled with miscarriages but never had a problem conceiving, this time around we struggled for 9 months to conceive! Praying this is a sticky baby! Sending sticky vibes and baby dust to all you beautiful ladies xxx

4 years ago

Don’t give up hope till af arrives raindrop congratulations chocolatemilk. Any updates ladies fingers crossed for you all

4 years ago

Thank you, very excited but oh so nervous, seeing the Dr on Monday to get on Aspirin, Calcium and do some bloods and to book my early scan at around 7 or 8 weeks! Praying so hard for this wee babe to stick

4 years ago

Neg pt this a.m fmu 2 days late cd 3

4 years ago

Congratulations and good luck!! I’m supposed to wait and test on the 10th but I’m thinking tomorrow morning I will. I just can’t wait. LoL. I do not have the gift of patience. Don’t really have many symptoms just back pain, a couple of bumps on my face, heavy boobs, and burning up. I have been slinging blankets for two nights. Next month I am going to try temping. This month I tried monitoring cervix position, still high and from what I have read that is a good sign.

Chocolate I am also trying for my 4th and having same problem. Never had issues before. Also struggling with miscarriage and months that it doesn’t stick. I’m 38 so that could be part of the problem.

Looking forward to everyone’s updates and lots of BFPs.

4 years ago

That was also another system for me was hot flushes this is also my 4th I hope you ladies get your bfp so we can all make this journey together keep us updated on your doctor visit chocolate

4 years ago

welp CD35 still no AF.. and doesnt feel like she coming eith not to mention a little nausea and decreased appetite.. ughhhh..congrats on ladies with BFPS!!
raindrop16- we are still waiting I see your 3 days late ? do you feel any symptoms either way?

4 years ago

Update on me, that last test was a very convincing evap or something. Still getting negatives and AF due in 2 days. No sign of her but also negative tests.. guessing this cycle was a wash.

4 years ago • Post starter

Mommyheart- with my last pregnancy I had a very convincing evap on a wondfo at 8dpo, Then I tested negative on FRER up until the day of my period. Then tested positive on digital EPT! Your not out yet! Fingers crossed

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo