Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Congrats @em1987! Any photos?
@MommyHeart I think I might temp next cycle as well. I'm not too positive about this cycle. TempDrop is a wearable devices, sorta like Ava tracker but it's under your arm not your wrist.

User image

4 years ago

I've taken like 20 photos and cannot get it to be clear. Its blurry when I upload. Its maddening. I look at it and the faint line is clear as day but when I take a photo it disappears. Any thoughts on testing in 12hrs before bed?

4 years ago

Invert kinda shows the line. So frustrating! It's there!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congrats @em1987!!! It’s so hard to get them to show on photos.
@Nicolelynn maybe it’s detecting some hcg? I’ve also heard opk’s can false positive if you you are pregnant. @Mommyheart hope you feel better soon! Fingers crossed it’s pregnancy nausea for you!
I had ovulation pains CD 15 but didn’t get a positive opk until 2 days later so not sure exactly what I’m at but thinking it’s closer to 10 DPO. Some symptoms but trying hard not to test. Hoping to make it to Thursday

4 years ago

I just started spotting Its heartbreaking. I was so sure of that faint positive this morning.

4 years ago

Hello Ladies! CD26 here.. period is due 29th or 30th...BFN this morning with FMU. symptoms of left side pelvic pain dull low back ache. sore nips and boobs. lately also have been having gushes of creamy lotiony kinda watery cm.... fingers crossed for us all!!

4 years ago

Em1987 I’m so sorry! Don’t lose all hope though, I had spotting during early pregnancy with my son so it’s possible!

Hi Brittany707! I’m do about the same time as you! Those all seem like great signs! Fingers crossed for you

I couldn’t take it anymore this morning and tested, looked at that dang thing for probably 10 minutes. Completely negative. With my last pregnancy I got a faint positive by 10 DPO. I don’t have any specific symptoms right now so that combined with the negative this morning I don’t think it will be my month.

4 years ago

Thank you Bonnie6410. With my first 2 pregnancies it happened the 1st cycle so this is an entirely new set of emotions for me. Of course I was 23 and 27 during those pregnancies- I am 32 now and about 30lbs heavier. I'm trying to be optimistic. I have a very regular cycle 29/30 days and always have EWCM. So I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, here's to another cycle of trying!

4 years ago

So, I got my period on Saturday!
It came right on time, but I was so disappointed I cried for like two days. I really thought I had symptoms, but apparently not..

This is the last day of my period, so from Sunday on I'll start using ovulation tests. I've never done that, so do I need to test like two times a day, or?

User image

4 years ago

Em1987 I’m sorry, it’ can be emotional and frustrating. Focus on positives, another month of BD and 32 is still young!

Sorry alvsim92 fingers crossed the tests help you narrow timing down. When I started I did 2 x per day but found that until I was fine doing 1 a day until closer to my “average” day of ovulation. After a couple cycles you learn it more. Hope you won’t have to wait a few cycles though!

I’m going to try and wait to test again until tomorrow or Saturday. I hate how consumed I can get with testing.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo