Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 213 Replies | Last Page

JemStone you totally did! Thank you thank you

4 years ago

Update I was 19 days late all bfn ...not doing a second round this month ..switching to keto and building myself...congratulations and best of blessing to all those still trying

4 years ago

Joining the group kind of late but thought I'd add my symptoms so far for this cycle. I have a good feeling about this month!

1 DPO - Nipple soreness
2 DPO - Nipple soreness
3 DPO - Nipple soreness, lots of CM
4 DPO - Nipple soreness, some yellow CM
5 DPO - Lots of CM, nipple soreness, sore boobs
6 DPO - Sore boobs, lots of CM
7 DPO - Indigestion, sore boobs, lots of CM, acne breakout
8 DPO - Acne, lots of CM, sore boobs, indigestion
9 DPO - Yellow CM (2x), cramps in the afternoon & evening, runny/stuff nose, sore boobs

The symptoms that stand out is the yellow CM, my boobs being sore, and the overall abundance of CM throughout this past week.

4 years ago

Nasamama those sound identical to mine (minus the stuffy nose). I got my BFP on sunday 10/20.

4 years ago

@ em1987 congratulations! Did you have the yellow CM as well?

4 years ago

I wouldn't say it was yellow. But there were thick globs of it.

4 years ago

Congrats Em!!! So excited for you!

Jemstone you have the magic dust to spread around!

Nasamama those symptoms are good, my boobs were sooo sore with my son. For you!!!

AF should be here Sunday for me, trying hard to not test yet (we will see how big my will power is in the morning.) I’ve been sick the last couple days so symptom tracking has been hard. Lower back is achy though so I’m trying to lower my expectations of this cycle.

4 years ago

congrats Em1987!!!!!
I am going in my 2WW now AF due 11/2 so still TOO early to test I will try to hold off until Halloween. Anyone else in 2WW?? symptoms?? I have nun barely just this weird nausea/heartburn and some pinches/cramps..

4 years ago

Thank you Brittany! Fingers crossed for you! This is your month!

4 years ago

Tested again using a First Signal but don't believe I saw anything which I expected. I'm not sure if this is pregnancy related by any chance but when I blew my nose this morning there was some blood. Only other thing I've noticed is a very defined twinge in my lower abdomen.

I think I'm going to wait off on testing again until either Saturday or Sunday.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo