Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 213 Replies | Last Page

I tested but I think it’s another BFN I feel like I may see something but don’t want to get my hopes up too much.

user submitted image

4 years ago

I feel like I see a teeny bit too. From my experience with the million tests I've taken since last sunday... all my positive frer tests the background went yellowish. The negative tests all stayed stark white. Maybe a connection.

4 years ago

Probably should have waited another day to test but I’m a POAS addict. I still feel like I see something though

user submitted image

4 years ago

Tested friday - with FRER. Long journey ttc. It’s been a year. And finally naturally it happened.

4 years ago

Just checking... I see a faint line that came up as the dye ran through but not being too hopeful yet. It is a small amount darker than yesterday's squinter.. if negative, never using wonfos again.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Here's a picture of the same test in better lighting

user submitted image

Sorry ladies! Forgot to update. AF showed up on Saturday

4 years ago

Mommyheart I see it! Faint but I see it in that 2nd photo!

Sorry nasamama, this will be your cycle!

I’m 2 days late, tested this am and it was negative. Think I’m just stressing myself out at this point.

4 years ago

I’ve been using this website for years but I just realized now that they have community boards. I wish this website had an app so it was easier to navigate. Hey everyone! Wishing everyone BFP!
I am 9dpo, still getting negatives. The only reason I believe I’m pregnant is because I’m breaking out more than I ever have in my life. And they are all super painful pimples. I never breakout before my period so this is truly strange.

4 years ago

I took another one this morning with FMU, it came up in the time limit and just as dark as the one last night but still super faint.
That was my last wondfo.. its killing me not to go out and buy a frer but I don't want to waste the money if it's just evaps on these dip strips.

I've been burned so much I don't think I could handle another let down.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo