Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Divine!!! Hoping for a healthy 9 months!!

4 years ago

Congratulations! That's just wonderful!

4 years ago

So, I decided to take a test this afternoon. I have really tried to wait until Friday when AF was supposed to arrive, BUT ... Here we are, and I'm glad I did!
I really didn't have any obvious symptoms. I've had a cold since Tuesday, had a lot of gas (sorry, maybe tmi) and cramping (or more like stabbing pains) in the ovaries and in the middle of the belly.

I'm sending you times 100!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Thank you ladies!!! I’m so in shock right now!!! It’s been a long two years! And it’s funny how I stopped trying and BOOM! It happens. Wow!

4 years ago

heyyyy ladies so I left of on 34 CD no well she came on CD36.. longest cycle for me ever. Now I am gearing to ovulate again as my opks have gotten very close I think to being pos. congrats to all the BFP's!!!! and lets get the tww party going.. currently only CD 16 .

4 years ago

Hi all! It’s been a hot minute, just got caught up and congrats on all the sincerely so excited for each and everyone of you! You all give me so much hope!

I didn’t test this cycle so I’m not positive what day I’m at, I’m guessing 5-8 DPO. Fingers crossed that this is it but it will be a longshot.

4 years ago

Is this positive? I also posted a photo to my profile. I'm on my 10yr anniversary trip. Trying to decide if I should tell my husband or surprise him tomorrow with a little onesie.

user submitted image

4 years ago

That's positive em! Congratulations

4 years ago

I wasn't going to test since my last pregnancy I tested negative until the day of my period. But I brought 1 test on vacation and thought it'd be a good way to end our trip!

Plus by now I always have PMS symptoms and I dont have any.

4 years ago

Huge huge congrats Em . I told you I was claiming this month for you . I am over the moon for you.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo