Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Hi please could someone help me my ovulation on this app says I ovulated yesterday but I’ve just took these two tests and it cane up really fast it’s even darker than the test line now so my question is should I override my ovulation to tomorrow if I’ve had a surge like this? Xx

user submitted image

4 years ago

Well, CD1 today. Onto 22 months of TTC. Unexplained Secondary Infertility sucks! If only we had the funds for IVF.

User image

4 years ago

@Aimeek ovulation typically happens anywhere 12-36 hrs after a LH surge, though I've read it can be up to 48 hrs. Most would mark the next day after the surge as being ovulation day. Temping can help pinpoint ovulation.

User image

4 years ago

UPDATE: So I have just retested. I think it looks fairly okay . I am guessing on the 7th I was 12DPO and I am likely 15DPO today. Sending to all.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hey Ladies! I'm normally a silent visitor to this site, except on occasions, and this is one of them. My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years. He has 2 kids and I have 1 prior to our marriage, so we wanted a bundle of joy together. Through our journey, I've had a rollercoaster type of cycle, which is not the norm for me. I've been a week late, a week early, days off here and there, and AF came twice in one month. Well, we've not really been trying over the last several months and my cycle went back to normal, AF showing up on the expected day. Now, I am 5 days late and have not tested! I am scared to test, thinking I'm just late again. I have NO pregnancy systems like I did with my daughter, and every now and again, I fee like I am crampy like AF is coming. Hubs wants to wait a few more days before testing, but my mind is constantly thinking about it. We BOTH have our hopes up way too high this month, and I hate that, especially if we are going to get a disappointment. I'm just venting on here... Thanks for listening! :)

4 years ago

Congrats Jemstone! Divine you should totally test today, I can't wait to see what it says for you! Fingers crossed for you! I am now officially in the 2 week wait. But we aren't going to stop trying just in case my little egg is late. I had 4 days of EWCM this month followed by 1 of slippery watery, yesterday was my 1st day of watery. So we will do it today and tomorrow. Praying this is our month!

4 years ago

Thank you em. to you. I claim this month to be the month for you hunni.

4 years ago

Thanks Em! I'm feeling super crampy though so the discouragement is building fast... :( We decided to go ahead and test in the morning if she doesn't show; so, I'll keep you posted! Goodluck during the LONG TTW.. LOL... I'm with Jem on this, this is your month!!

4 years ago

Divine did you test?

4 years ago

Em!!! So this just happened! OMG! June 18, 2020 the day before my 5th anniversary!! After two years of trying! I’m in shock!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo