Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations his-first happy healthy 9 months x

4 years ago

Congratulations!!! I havnt tested and currently 5 days late..

4 years ago

Defo positive congratulations his_first

4 years ago

Currently just waiting for AF to arrive. One app says 3 days late, one app says 5 days late, and another says it's due tomorrow..I think I ovulated a week late.. So I'm thinking tomorrow she will show her ugly face... I tested 2 days ago and BFN. Congrats everyone with BFP. I wish you all a happy 9 months!

User image

4 years ago

For all the ladies that got bfp and for those waiting, us waiting want success stories dpo symptoms and more importantly how many days late before your bfp? Give us late ladies with bfn and no af symptoms some hope...dont give up on us just because u got ur bfp we are still searching for ours

4 years ago

Congrats His_first!

4 years ago

Heavy sore boobs since ovulation. Little bit of cramping, hot especially of the night for past few nights, ready for bed by 6 pm for past couple of days, and as of today gassy. 11 dpo today.
Don’t give up ladies. It’s not over until af shows up. Wishing lots of BFPs for our group.

4 years ago

Thank you his first....today I was really gassy like woke up and had to go to bathroom to let loose lmao sounded like one of those big balloons losing air haha ...then just found out my baby cousin is preggo ....with twins ...I was happy and heartbroken at the same time

4 years ago

5 days late tested about 30min ago after dinner (which I had water and 2 dr.peps) ...

user submitted image

4 years ago

How are you feeling today raindrop any new symptoms hopefully af doesn’t show an you get your bfp on a clear blue digital 2 days before af was due but everyone produces hcg at different levels so don’t worry yourself to much how many days late are you

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo