Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 213 Replies | Last Page

CD31 no af still honestly I barely feel anything now lol. took one of my easy@home hpts and bfn.. sooo guess im just waiting for AF so I cant start tracking for next cycle... GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

4 years ago

1 day before af

user submitted image

4 years ago

Welcome Brittany1001, Angel and Raindrop,

Raindrop, I feel in the same boat as you right now. A/F supposed to be tomorrow but could be the 5th based on the second app. I was supposed to test Sunday but didn’t even try. I just knew it was going to be negative (kind of down in the dumps day for me)

Had no symptoms the last few days and then today the right side pinching started again. My luck it’s probably just a cyst.

Still not giving up complete hope yet until I’m out for sure. Good luck to the ladies already working on the next cycle and congrats to anyone who caught it this month!

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I decided just to take one and see .. I guess it’s a faint line. I don’t even know.. guess we will keep waiting

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Mommyheart I see a line faint or not it's there sticky bean dust to u love ...I'm debating testing again af due tomorrow my symptoms from 3 til 6dpo faded like boom nada zilch...then today I had just a little mild cramping in the center pelvic area back tightness came back have achy feeling down back and butt on right side along with some small cramping on my right side...oh and still have sore side boobs nips have joined the party and last night while dtd no pregame I wasnt all that wet until entrance so idk if that's a bad sign ...I dont wanna be disappointed

4 years ago

Raindrop, thank you I hope it gets darker but I’m trying not to think too much of it at the moment. Could have been bad test idk.. I’m going to redo it in the morning and see if I might get the same or better result.. I just took it on a whim tonight just to see.

That’s exactly what I felt like and then things started back again out of no where .. so there is something going on but not sure what yet. I hope those are good signs for you and good luck with testing I hope it’s a sign of and not

4 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much I'm praying for all of us ...I hope this slight cramping is bfp not af ...I'm usually not a cramper for af and I def never cramp for 4 days a week before af then have it pick back up day before

4 years ago

Could help myself no hold af due today (1245am currently) photo input please

user submitted image

4 years ago

I'm sorry, Raindrop16! But, I can't see anything :( I hope I'm wrong though.

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladiesss.. CD 33 for me still no AF which isnt really unusual for me to be a day or 2 late I guess ( its happen b4). I really dont have much symptoms either just some light AF like cramps and twinges alot of cm like pantyliner alot lol. But BFN this AM so idk maybe I ovulated late?? idk ...
MommyHeart I feel like i see something on that test!!!!v GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF STICKY BABY DUST!! FX crossed for you!
Also good luck to all still trying and hoping like myself.
Really wish AF would just come so I can move on!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo