Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Thanks did fmu still neg

4 years ago

Usually I get bubble gets before af but I had slight const. Usually I crave sweets before af I'm on savory meaty things af cramps feel like a tightening belt if have slight crampy pressure on right side pelvic kinda hip bone area on and off...increased appetite for sure idk if it's the metformin I'm not taking which I guess curved appetites but that's been 2/3weeks now .....I'm not gonna get my Hope's up but its saying I wont get a pos result until oct 3 anyway so by then we will see

4 years ago

Hi ladies hope you done mind me jumping on had my positive test 4 days ago due beginning of June baby dust to you all

user submitted image

4 years ago

Louise congrats hun!!!! What were ur symptoms in tww?

4 years ago

A lot more discharge sorry spotting 2 days before my period it was very light spotting a little crappy but I’ve only really started to get any systems now sore breasts An feeling slightly sick on the afternoon An evening is your period due hun

4 years ago

Congratulations Louise!! Mommy heart I see a faint line, hope it darkens for you! Just 7 dpo here still waiting to test. Wait is killing me. Got up with back aches, pressure, and my face is breaking out. Good luck all still waiting to test.

4 years ago • Edited

Thank you his_first that was 1 thing that was also different for me normally when af is due my face breaks out so bad but it didn’t this time the wait is horrible I had to be strong an not test till the day before my period was due was so hard but I did it

4 years ago

My face never breaks out unless I change makeup products or something so I am hoping it is a good sign that my hormones are ramping up for a little one.

4 years ago

Hi ladies!
Hoping I can join in.
Have been TTC for 18 months. Have been off contraception for 2.5 years (since my little boy was born).
Currently under consultant care at the infertility clinic. Have had bloods, USS and a HSG - all okay. Currently in the middle of two blood tests (second one due Sunday) before seeing the consultant again in 5 weeks to start Clomid.
Day 24 of my cycle atm. Unsure if/ when ovulation occurred.
Have posted a picture of today's test over on pregnancy test part.

Looking forward to following all of your journies!
Really hoping we all have little summer babies next year ????

4 years ago

@louisec89 during your TWW did you feel like you period was coming. I am late 2 days and keep feeling like she is coming or came because im super wet down there (sorry tmi) but nothing..... CONGRATS TO YOU BTW!!!!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo