Community post

Discussion

Best OPK?

Hello, my husband and I are TTC #2, after 7 months of trying on our own and failing we got approved to start Clomid today.

Does anyone have a favorite OPK? The one I use from Amazon (easy@home) are hard to read for me. They automatically pick up two dark lines no matter what.. I’m not sure if it’s from having PCOS or what but I’m looking to try something different. Anyone have better luck using something else?

5 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I've read PCOS can cause false positives on OPKs. You might want to try BBT charting along side OPK.

User image

4 years ago

I liked the clear blue digital ones. They worked the best for me, but I don't have PCOS. I liked them because you don't have to look at lines and decide when the test line is dark enough.

4 years ago • Edited

OPKs never worked for me. I was never able to get a positive even though I was ovulating. I recommend BBT charting instead of OPKs.

4 years ago

I personally love the Pregmate brand opk as well as their hcg. To me, they seem to have more dye in them.

4 years ago

Clear blue digital (purple ones) are the best for me. I have used them since April and gotten pregnant twice. Unfortunately first time was miscarriage. They do a flashing smiley when LH begins building and then a solid smiley at peak for ovulation. We usually bd through all of the flashy faces so there of lots of swimmers present once ovulation happens.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo