Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Hi bonnie6410 sorry to hear AF started fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Yeah I took another test which I’m pretty sure is negative (added picture) but I’m a coffee drinking and all of a sudden tastes really strange and struggling to drink??

user submitted image

4 years ago

If any one could help I’d really appreciate it just experienced something that’s never happened To be before I’m 10dpo and I have just lost a large amount of creamy discharge to point had go for a shower this ever happened to anyone before and is it a good sign or not?

4 years ago

CD 11 today tcc 3 month in my fertile time now approx ovulation is oct 4 th so I'm dtd every secound day till oct 8th good luck ladies

4 years ago

We're close, ANGELgurl666! CD 9 (I have a 27 day cycle), TTC3 #1. I'm also in my fertile window now, approx ovulation is oct 3. So exciting!

User image

4 years ago

Never had that happen Sanders, google it. Good luck all. 4dpo and waiting for possible implementation bleeding. Not really any s/s other than still heavy boobs and sore nips. Good luck all,

I can’t get my countdown to test ticker to post but it has me testing in 10 days. I’m doubtful I will hold out that long. LoL

4 years ago • Edited

CD30 af due today and nothing. But I think she will show tomorrow. I got bfn today so not really optimistic.. on the good side i got my premom opks and hpts for next cycle to track. Thank you for showing me that @mommyheart good luck testing ladies. Ill be lurking for a bit lol

4 years ago

Brittany my last pregnancy I had a stark white negative frer the day before AF was due. Then day of AF tested positive on both a frer and ept digital. Don't lose hope yet!

4 years ago

First time posting to one of these! This is our 3rd month TTC after 10 years of the pill. First month ended in a chemical, second month we didn’t necessarily try as hard. Currently waiting for a positive OPK. Been BD every day so far as my fertile window has started! Fingers crossed for all of you ladies

4 years ago • Edited

I too am TTC baby2 ...I have a 7 yr old this is my first and hopefully last round of clomid ...I had symptoms like cramping uterus tingles(bubbly feeling) gassy and a tight lower back from ovulation up until about yesterday af due tomorrow...I cant help but to feel a little disappointed ...I dont even feel bloated ...all my other symptoms faded now its side boob soreness ... anyone had similar get bfp???? Iv posted and got no responses

4 years ago

Well ladies I’m hoping this is it and that it sticks

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo