Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 213 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed his_first keep me updated hun .
I just looked at your test giahlh test again if you can an see if you get the same result but In the 10min mark fingers crossed you do.brittany I had a few little cramps but not af type of cramps yes I was also very wet I had spotting 2 days before my period it was just a hint of pale pink when I wiped could hardly see it have a few cramps every now an then now just things bedding in an stretching out I’m guessing I already have 3 children so I’ve forgot what it feels like lol have you tested brittany?

4 years ago

Still no af flow here dont have any symptoms ..af was due yesterday

4 years ago

With my ds almost 7 ...I didnt find out I was preggo with him until I was 3 almost 5 months ...the only symptom i had was hunger a d feeling bloated....i guess that's y I'm so big on symptom checking ....I dont want to get hopeful I would say but I'd like to know if I still have a chance being I dont feel pregnant at all ...no bloating no nausea ect...the only thing I had was slight cramping and bubbly feeling 1dpo til 6dpo bubbly in uterus slight on n off cramping wet back pain then it all went all then I had sore side boobs and sensitive nips then that dulled so 8dpo I had this slight cramping on my right side ovary area that went away after a few hours yesterday af was due no symptoms or signs no cramping nada feeling fine on my 2 day of supposed af ....do I still have a chance

4 years ago

@louisec89 Yes with frer and BFN . I just wish af would come at this point if im not. I just constantly feel crampy and wet but nothing either way.. congrats again.
@raindrop16 we have a similar cycles it seems i was due for af either 29th or 1st lol based on apps and nothing still just cramps and wetness. BFN still too CD34 for me usually 32. Im almost sure she will come I try not to get hopes up.. Good luck to you!

4 years ago

Britt I'm not cramping anymore it stopped the cd 27 for me now today nothing but that's y I'm so confused because I do cd 18 bubbly feeling cd 19 thru cd 21 cramped cd 20 thru cd 24 then cd 26 on right side then nothing cd27 now I'm cd 2 on a new cycle and nothing but neg test yesterday fmu on 88c from walmart ....app says test tomorrow so we will see.. and I have pcos but regular cycles for the most part did clomid cd4 thru cd7

4 years ago

Is it normal for you to be late for af Brittany? You still have time everyone produces hgc at diff levels same for you raindrop don’t give up hope ladies till af arrives when are you both going to test again I also have pcos an my periods are never regular an my cycles change all the time keep me updated ladies

4 years ago

Rain sounds like you had implantation bleeding. That happened to me on my last pregnancy. About a week after I spotted I gave up on af and took a test and bam I was pregnant.

4 years ago

louisec89- Thanks for your encouragement!! I feel optimistic sometimes and other i feel out. still no AF still watery cm. the bfns no faints are whats killing me if i got a little faint i would have more hope but nothing and it really hurts because my fiance is soooo excited and keeps asking if she came yet lol.. I wont test again until friday if no AF. I am usually a 32 day cycle so not that late yet..
Raindrop16 -yes keep me updated as well. I hope its a bfp for you hun!

4 years ago

I didnt bleed just cramped

4 years ago

Oh sorry. I must have read wrong. Thought you had mentioned spotting a week before af due.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo