Community post

Discussion

TTC June/July 2020

View Full Post

Hello ladies, wanted to get a post going for anyone currently TTC for June/July 2020.

I’m currently on my first round of Clomid 50 mg, CD 10. Crossing my fingers that it works the first time. We had to do 4 rounds a couple years ago to get my first son.

213 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 213 Replies | Last Page

JemStone you totally did! Thank you thank you

4 years ago

Update I was 19 days late all bfn ...not doing a second round this month ..switching to keto and building myself...congratulations and best of blessing to all those still trying

4 years ago

Thank you Bonnie! Welcome Em, I am just about where you are and my apps are telling me to test on the 21st as well. Best of luck and to you too!

4 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Alvsim!
I’m so sorry, that is always so heartbreaking to hear. Yes, I agree I hope this will be our month for all of us. Time is going by sooooo slow.. I’m in the 2ww now. How are things going for you this month?

Hi! Been TTC since Dec 2017. I had a tubal ligation reversal in Nov 2017. May 2018 had HSG and everything looked great.

Tried Clomid with trigger shot Feb - April this year with an IUI in April. Had 1-4 good mature eggs each medicated cycle, but not one BFP.

So, currently unexplained secondary infertility. I have 3 children currently and never had any problems conceiving.

Currently on CD 16. Got a positive OPK Sunday 9/15/19 CD13.. Last two months I've been ovulating around CD 17-19. I hope this is our month, but I'm not giving my hopes up.

I wish everyone the best in their journey.

User image

4 years ago

I got my first faint this morning. Period due 9/26. I did not trust a digital yet. Will do a digital tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone else!

4 years ago

Congrats @em1987!!! It’s so hard to get them to show on photos.
@Nicolelynn maybe it’s detecting some hcg? I’ve also heard opk’s can false positive if you you are pregnant. @Mommyheart hope you feel better soon! Fingers crossed it’s pregnancy nausea for you!
I had ovulation pains CD 15 but didn’t get a positive opk until 2 days later so not sure exactly what I’m at but thinking it’s closer to 10 DPO. Some symptoms but trying hard not to test. Hoping to make it to Thursday

4 years ago

Em1987 I’m so sorry! Don’t lose all hope though, I had spotting during early pregnancy with my son so it’s possible!

Hi Brittany707! I’m do about the same time as you! Those all seem like great signs! Fingers crossed for you

I couldn’t take it anymore this morning and tested, looked at that dang thing for probably 10 minutes. Completely negative. With my last pregnancy I got a faint positive by 10 DPO. I don’t have any specific symptoms right now so that combined with the negative this morning I don’t think it will be my month.

4 years ago

Brittany, I see something there. Looks promising. I always get better reads in the evening than with FMU.

Em, so sorry wishing you all the luck next cycle

Just reading through all the posts and I’m sorry for the losses and fingers crossed to those who are on there 2ww! My story’s is had a miscarriage in Jan that wasn’t planned, been trying since so 8months now and no joy! Been keeping an eye on cycles And they vary between 29-32 days but last period was strange only lasted 2 days which is strange as normally always 4 days, and I’m sure I’ve ovulated very early this cycle week before the app indicated but had ewcm and pains so have taken this as ovulation time, so makes me 6dpo already AF normally arrives around the 7th of each month. Fingers crossed we have caught this cycle. Had some strange cramping 3/4 dpo which I’m hoping is a good sign. Hoping to hold off testing until at least 10dpo but find it so hard then struggle with the disappointment each month.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo