Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 277 Replies | Last Page

im here its just been a rough few days with af and the endo. every day i wake up im in constant achy pain in my pelvic region and it does not go away. also one of my very close clients husband passed away last week at the age of 53, his son just graduated from high school the same week and it has really thrown me for a loop. life is sooo short and it just makes me even stronger and more determined to beat this dam endo and have a child no matter how that child comes,im gonna do it.. with all the pain this past week that my body has been in i am so lokking forward to seeing the f.s. and finding out what is going on with the endo. i can't deal with the pain anymore and something needs to be done.. i hope everyone is well and i am here just not much to say. i am going to buy some opks today to find out when im actually ovulating but thats about it. i think my tubes may be blocked again as i caculated when o happened and it showed up right on time,yet i had sex 3 days in a row in the prime time of o, so makes me think things are blocked again. just can't wait to see the f.s. next week.

11 years ago

Aroma - I'm sorry your having a rough time. I hope a f.s. will be able to help you with the pain and hopefully get you what you really want...a baby!

So I have a question for all of you. I think I O'd on Tuesday, but after BDing that day and going to the bathroom I noticed pinkish brown (sorry TMI) cum in the toilet. Yesterday I had some pink spotting, but only when I wiped and today it was light brown. Could this be ovulation bleeding or could something be wrong? Maybe my body is just trying to get back on track after the m/c? Any of you experience this?

Jess

11 years ago

gummybear - I've seen a few people on here that have bleeding around Ovulation. I have never had it myself but I used to get 'bloody cum' after sex and my Gynae invertigated and told me I had a cervical ecrtopian, the lining of my cervix was exposed and when it got bumped by the penis suring sex etc it would make it bleed a small ammount whcih would mix with the semen.
That was a couple of years ago and it stopped so I think my cervix must be fixed now haha :)
Good luck with catching the egg!

afm, the Sperm are in the lab! lol my DH did his Semen analysis on Thursday and we should get the results in 7-10 days so fingers crossed they are alive and kicking oh and swimming. Not much going on now til later in the month when I have my last 3 blood tests for ovulation.
CD7 and finally getting some CM, yay I have been sooo dry it was getting sore down there. Expecting to OV around CD20 again so still a while to go.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

gummybear, not sure what that could be, but like ellie said it seems there may be a number of causes, good luck catching that eggy.

Ellie, how exciting. It won't be long now, I hope the sperm analysis goes well for you guys.xx

aroma, so sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment, I hope your appointment with the fs goes well. Sending you baby dust.x

snow white, I have my fingers crossed that you guys caught the eggy.x

Krunchie, sounds like lots of good signs sending you lots of babydust.xx

Joy, How exciting an u/s, not too long and it will go so quickly. So glad dh will be able to be there to find out the sex of your little peanut.xx

Sydnee's Momma, great numbers woohoo, sending lots of sticky vibes to you.xx

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the stage whatever it may be in their journey.xxx

AFM, Well basically I went to the Dr, but they will not do a blood test until I have not had for 3 months so I have to wait until the 4th July before I can even think about a blood test. The Dr said go home and test once a week until then, you have irregular cycles and not having a period for 3 months is a blessing. As you can imagine I was shocked and upset, but I am just going to wait a little while longer and just keep testing until a or turns up, I just wish I knew one way or another. My longest cycle was 42 days which was a few months ago, but usually my is 33-36 days long, so although I have had an irregular period, I don't think they are necessarily super irregular, so sad right now, but there seems there is not much I can do I will keep you updated with any progress made.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

just1more - Thats rediculous, I can't believe you have to go 3 months without af before they will do a simple blood test!!

Elle - Yay for the spermies being dropped off!! Hope you get the results soon!!

Jess - Hopefully O spotting is a good sign!!

Kristine- Can't wait for you to see the f.s next week!! Hopefully they have something helpful to say/do!!

Jill - Happy bding!

Katie - Thanks hun, you're so sweet! Got my for you!! Can't wait for you to know for sure in 13 days!!

AFM - Nothing new, spending the day with dh cause he has the day off. Also puppysitting some doggies Really nothing else exciting going on.

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls! I am now just spotting a little bit of brown blood, but only occasionally when I wipe. I hope this is the end of it and it was a good sign.

Just1more - That is so unfair! I hate doctors for that very reason. They won't do tests until a time they think works best for them. Don't they realize how crazy this ttc thing makes us all!

Joy - Glad everything is going well and you got some time to hang out with dh.

Elle - FX'd everything turns out well with DH s.a.

AFM - Nothing going on except the slight spotting. I really hope it doesn't interfere with the whole ttc thing. Anyway, my parents are in town this weekend and I have Monday off to hang out with them. At least it will keep my mind off the tww!

Happy weekend everyone!

Jess

11 years ago

Hi everyone I know I haven't replied in awhile it has been a boring beginning of my cycle, I am CD 9 today. I couldn't begin to reply to everything I've missed so I will just say and to us all and to all the lucky ones out there!

Well I went to my 6 month follow up appointment since my ectopic pregnancy. My doctor recommended doing an HSG test next cycle, which checks that my one remaining tube is clear and not blocked. Of course I am doing it, I want to know if all this ttc is pointless from a blocked tube. Knowledge is power so I want to know plus knowing might prevent a second ectopic. Pretty scary though to think of being there and seeing the blocked tube. That would be devastating.

Have any of you ladies out there had an HSG test before? How was it? Was it painful? Did it help/hurt your ttc journey? Now in addition to ttc this cycle I am stressing over this test.

Lindsay

11 years ago

jacksonwest - I will be having the HSG test in my next cycle (early July) so I will post my experience when that happens. I was meant to have it dont this cycle but because if the Jubilee, weekend and bank holidays the hospital can't fit me in :<
I've read a lot of different stuff about peoples experiences to do with it some say it's really painful and to tsake pain killers and stuff an hour before and some say it's not too bad.

Good luck :>

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!!

I hope you're all doing well! I've been keeping up with reading each time I get a notification in my e-mail! But I haven't been responding. I've simply not been near my computer long enough! I've been doing so much lately it's been wild. I literally haven't even thought about TTC for like a month now, it's crazy. Not because I don't want it anymore, I just have found things to occupy my time so I don't dwell on it! I've done so much in the past month! I'm not even sure where I'm at in my cycle...I know I O'd last weekend (I believe) but when I post I"ll see what my ticker says!

Needless to say, no symptoms. I feel completely, utterly normal. I'll begin keeping an eye out now as I'm finally in the TWW! I have a friend moving in with us in 2 1/2 weeks, and I'm really weird about sex while others are in the house, so I don't know when it will happen at this point if it's not now!

Is it bad if after BD everything comes back out? Like, even the next day when I wipe it's supppper super gross (sorry TMI) it just keeps coming back out for a while. Sometimes it's less than others and stops sooner. What do you think?

Talk soon!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Before I forget, wanted to update anyone who knew Carolyn (cjplaska)... she just had a healthy baby girl!

abc123 - It's totally normal for "everything" to come back out after bding... dont worry, the sperm stay inside, what comes out it supposedly just the excess cum.

Elle - Can't wait for you to get dhs sa results back!!

Lindsay - As elle said, there are many ladies on here that have had the hcg done, some said it was painful others said not so much. Guess it depends. tho!

Jess - its a good sign! Hope you're bfp comes soon!!

AFM - 14 Weeks today very excited. Not doing too much today, gotta tidy my house cause we're doing a bday bbq for my sister tonight. Fun, fun! Gonna have a fire out back tonight too... yay!!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo